What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stay out of those forums for a reason. :drunk: I might step in after I'm done toying with recipes. We'll see where it goes. You bite their bait too easily mate.

I really try and stay out of it, but that's just crap advice.

Duplicate

ForumRunner_20131028_183849.jpg

I stay out of those forums for a reason. :drunk: I might step in after I'm done toying with recipes. We'll see where it goes. You bite their bait too easily mate.

Now I'm just arguing for fun since he mispelled 'literature' and used a double negative.

Drinking brown saison, waiting on the boil to start and the wife to get home with first Celebration of the year!

I know I've mentioned how lucky I am to be married to my wife, but she just texted asking if the 4 Oerbier glasses (2 for me and 2 for a friend's bday) 'were only $50?'

Had a few good brews tonight at Austin's Whip In with DisturbdChemist. Had Whip In's Gose and their peach berliner. Also had Stone's 15th Anniversary Espresso-aged black IPA.

I was wondering why it cost 10 bucks when looking at the receit when I got home. Its made from weasel **** sorta. Gotta say Im a devirginized - weasel coffee bean eating then ****ting then making it into the world most expensive coffee then put into an awesome imperial stout /coffee beer drinker.

Oveall impression is great imperial oatmeal coffee stout. Pretty minerally also.To describe it lazi-lamely.

1028031957a.jpg

Must say I think I'm in the minority with the one other guy in the thread to say they don't like this. I think it was Remmy? I'll see what a year does for this and put the other 3 on the back burner til then.

image-2806896514.jpg

Drinking Riverwest Steinbeer Rad Lager by Lakefront. I have never had a red lager before but this beer is amazing! I wish we had 12 packs of this around cuz this is nice :D

2013-10-28 20.33.31.jpg

Is it sacrilege to admit I'm drinking bourbon? I got off work about 11 hours ago, and I've been nursing a bottle of 90 proof Jim Beam Devil's Cut ever since. A shot of DC, two shots of water, a chip of ice.... rinse and repeat. I didn't see any point in going to bed right away, since I'm off for a week (my 'long change' that happens every fourth week, because I work ridiculous hours the other three...).

I'm about 3/4th's of the way through the fifth. I'll toddle off to bed presently, get up a couple of hours before daylight, and drive 190 miles home to see my son who just came in on leave from Korea.

Devil's Cut may be an acquired taste. They extract the bourbon that has soaked into the charred oak barrels Jim Beam ages in, and mix it with six year-old bourbon. Obviously it has a heavy oak component to it, along with some vanilla notes. It starts out sweeter than you would expect, but the sweetness seems to disappear before the finish.

Anyway, I like it. Besides, the owner of the liquor store down the street from where I keep my motor home when I'm working started stocking it specifically for me, so I'm pretty much obligated to buy a bottle now and then. :D

Dave37 said:
Must say I think I'm in the minority with the one other guy in the thread to say they don't like this. I think it was Remmy? I'll see what a year does for this and put the other 3 on the back burner til then.

Yep. That was me. Had that stuff in Michigan some months ago.

Drinking cough syrup. No beer for me today. Feel like ****.

I should really remember to never leave the alchy thread. Jeebus. Finishing off brown saison and getting readu to roast some squash.

TNGabe said:
I should really remember to never leave the alchy thread. Jeebus. Finishing off brown saison and getting readu to roast some squash.

There's no place like home, there's no place like home... :mug:

TNGabe said:
Simplified version, he was saying that because mice can swim, a mouse can swim from california to japan. I was disagreeing.

Guys an obvious ******.

Same argumentative sleight of hand that proves you can't prove god doesn't exist.

PS I wonder why he didn't bother to italicize the words he recognized as Latin BEFORE you started challenging him?

Guys an obvious ******.

Same argumentative sleight of hand that proves you can't prove god doesn't exist.

PS I wonder why he didn't bother to italicize the words he recognized as Latin BEFORE you started challenging him?

So you don't hate unicorns? :fro:

Guys an obvious ******.

Same reason he used a double negative and misspelled literature. One of my favorite mods politely called him out and I'm getting drunk. That should do me with getting sucked into internet arguments for another 3 months. Last time yooper had to mod me, only time it's happened here, and I thanked her for it. Glad I didn't get raged on. ;)

Back