properglassware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are my favorite all around glasses. Great for everything.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398092180.096950.jpg

#holdsthreebeers
#drunk
#bigassstein

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I used to have that much, then SWMBO made me dispose of 3 boxes full.

That's a deal breaker. That would turn SWMBO into SWMGHAOOMH (she who must get her ass out of my house)
I hope my wife isn't reading this. :p

Meh, it was mostly pint glasses anyway. I gave them to my brother for "safe keeping". I have been sneaking a few back in over the last few months. She hasn't noticed. :rockin:

Enjoyed a new one last night, and I believe it is a new favorite. Dogfish Head's Piercing Pils. If you haven't tried it, I would highly recommend it. I only have one more....

20140430_202235.jpg

I saw 6'rs of it at Walmart yesterday. Might have to try it...I got Magic Hat Pistil dandelion ale & Kona Big Wave yesterday for tonight myself.

This represents about 1/3 of the collection. Currently drinking La Folie out of a New Belgium globe. Got a growler full of La Folie today. I win.

1404091282783.jpg

If hipster clowns think a straight shaker pint is correct glassware for anything (branded or not) then their opinions are invalid (just as they are for everything else). And I see an awful lot of straight shaker pints....

Another for correct glasses to style regardless of branding...

20131116_214839.jpg

A growler?! I only got the chance to grab one before they were gone here.

Yes a whole growler. I like when my friends travel.

You don't even want to know how much it was. You will be upset.

It was delicious.

Last night I had Dogfish's Namaste. Was really good, except that my wife pointed out it smelled like hair spray.

1404494517062.jpg

Back