• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tap Boards Chalkboard Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eobie

Reaction score
Literally just had three of these delivered to me today. One is damaged and they are sending me a replacement which should be here on Tuesday.

Well I have three door mounted taps that are too close together for these taps. In addition, because the taps are so long I cannot use the creamer function on my Perlick 575ss. I can't use them and have to sell. I could return them I suppose but kegconnection has been good to me and this isnt their fault.

Will sell all three for $100 shipped or individually for $35 shipped. Remember these are brand new. I wrote on one with chalk before I realized I could not use them. Send me a PM if interested..

photo.jpg

Back