• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle Brew rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GFrank

Reaction score
Hi all most of the small stuff has now sold so here's the Brew Rig
Its RIMS system with industrial Wok burners for the HLT and BK the heating
element is ULWD 4500watts at 240vac. Included with sale are lids for HLT and MT, false bottom for MT and Mash Paddle. The RIMS system is controlled by a
Auber PID which when mash temp stabilizes holds temp right on.
Pumps are both Little Giant 2-MD-HC 220vac only aprox 1 year old switched over from the March pumps. Hard plumbing is arranged to allow flushing and drainng of entire system to prevent moisture in system. Stand is fabed from 2x2 angle with aluminum diamond plate for top and bottom shelf's. Stand has casters on one end for moving rig around. 2 5gal Propaine tanks included
General condition is used and could used a bit of elbow grease to make it look new or fancy its a garage toy so I never polished it for show. thing that could use attention the 1/2npt nuts inside the MT are not SS and the PID display never showed the numeral for the hundredths place.
Any question let me know shipping is an option but you will have to arange
for it. I can palatize and secure it for no charge.
Lockal PU is best and im in Huntington Beach CA.
Asking Price is $1500.00 If picked up local a free grain mill will be included
SPF local
Thanks for looking George

IMG_2645-1.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg