black ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmm beer

Reaction score
Im brewing AHS black ale right now and it smells great. I also ordered six more kits from AHS and 10# of extract, Holy crap am I in trouble. This is a great new hobby.

black.jpg

mmm beer said:
Im brewing AHS black ale right now and it smells great. I also ordered six more kits from AHS and 10# of extract, Holy crap am I in trouble. This is a great new hobby.

If you need help with drinking all that beer, I think we can rustle up about a 100 guys to help you out. Really though thats the depressing part for me, I like to make beer just as much as drinking it, and I just can't seem to drink it fast enough, Soooo I have long waits between brewing sessions which for me is depressing!!!!!:(

i will have no problems waiting for my next brewing sessions. My problem is that im Canadian and i dont know if i can fit all my brewing sesions in my schedule:rockin: beer will be at a shortage lol

I hear you smogman, back before guzzleboy died, we brewed twice a month. Now, every other month & I still have too much beer.

Of course, living within 2 hours of 70 microbreweries doesn't help.:p Two years here & there are still places I haven't gotten to.

Back