NEED brewery name ideas!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acheron800

Reaction score
I really like ship wreck brewing but it looks like 3 kids from CO have it.

Ideas to consider: nickname is "Bear" - damn you bear republic

In a surf/beach city,

Similar to shipwreck - e.g. fishing, beach, pirates etc etc.

Name can double as a restaurant, particularly a a burger joint/microbrew.

Any ideas would really help!

Thanks!

Bear Necessities, Frisky Bear, Loaded Musket, One Eyed Bear (logo is a bear pirate), Down With The Ship

You could have an oak aged beer called Deck Swabber if you go with the pirate theme.

This is great! BUT, I am looking for a something that can double as a restaurant name as well... Should of out that in my OP. :drunk:

Easy, Bearly Sober Brews is your brewery, and the pub is Bearly Sober Pub/Ale House/Bar n Grill/etc.

If you're location is nautical, animal, and involves food, then you need an English-style pub name.

Bear and Musket
Blue Bear
The Ursa and Major

-Breakwater Brewery (Brewhouse or BrewPub)
-The Crow's Nest Brew Works
-Beacon Brewery
-Buoy Brew Works
-Monkey's Fist Brewery

Those are just a few I came up with. When I try to think of a name for a brew or even my brewery, I always think about the visual side of it and the logo or label potential it carries. I also try to think of how easy it would be to incorporate it into a theme to carry over into the beer names and labels. I personally feel the ones I mentioned meet these criteria and could provide great visual logo designs.

Good luck finding and choosing a name!

Cheers!

Back