What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last bottle of Lake Walk Pale Ale. Such a great recipe! Then on to THA clone from here as well. Got a lot of thanks to give! :)

"All your home brew are belong to us!"

Pint of Special Bitter brewed with Bramling Cross. It's... different, but not in a good way. Astringent berries with lemongrass isn't too appealing.

HbgBill said:
Just had my first taste of SN Celebration Ale and it's very nice.. I'd like to find a clone of that one.. Also tried 11.11.11. and didn't care for it.. I liked last year's better.

Search the recipe section for SN Celebration clone. I brewed it last Saturday and, after a slow start, it's rockin' away in the next room. I literally just checked on it and it smells amazing!

"All your home brew are belong to us!"

RJ Rockers Patriot Pale ale- very underated, toasty bready mild malt sweetnees refined hoppyness with perfect pale ale bittering.Mellow and a good go to pale ale.Well rounded pale ale.Good refined hop flavor/bitterness.

image-4139860410.jpg

First I cracked open one of my Stauff's German Christmas Amber Ale's to see how they are carbing after 10 days... now it's Sam Adams - Old Fezziewig Ale

I am working on a Helles-ish beer I made- "ish" since I used S-04 instead of a lager yeast! It is the last of three cornys I made for my niece's wedding. Only a little bit left, when it's gone I have a pale ale that is going to be kegged.

Just cracked open the Ephemera. A friend asked me to try and clone it, but I'd never had it. After tasting it, I'm not going to bother. This is really disappointing.

Add to my previous, my first attempt at brewing beer. A partial mash Pale. After six months in bottles and a month in the beer fridge, i'm actually impressed, it's pretty good!

this evening i had:
reel brewing's 10^2, widmer Brrr, New Belgium Snow Day, Jolly Rodger Christmas Ale, Abyss (forget whoe makes it, but YUMMM). Ninkasi Sleigh'r amd Hub's winter ale (don't recall it's name)

getting ready for thanksgiving is tough work, dontcha know.

oh, and, my friend insisted i try my own homebrew (he was drunk and didn't realize it was out of the last of 4 cases of it..... thought it was a beer i might like)

My own Falconares Flight ipa (tastes like a grapefruit!!!) my own Choc Stout next followed by my cranberry wheat then......

My Jack-O'-Lantern Juice Pumpkin Ale, very befitting for the wonderful turkey feast we had today.

Back