My iPhone is hoppy ;)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myke_J

Reaction score
Here's my new custom iPhone 4 bamboo case complete with an engraved hop cone. It took me 2 weeks to get the phone and 4 weeks to get the case, but it was worth it. It came out looking better then I expected and everyone that sees it asks me about it. :mug:

17d275bf.jpg

Here's my new custom iPhone 4 bamboo case complete with an engraved hop cone. It took me 2 weeks to get the phone and 4 weeks to get the case, but it was worth it. It came out looking better then I expected and everyone that sees it asks me about it. :mug:

17d275bf.jpg

freaking epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks awesome. Looks like it is built well. I am interested in seeing how holds up over time.

it'd be even cooler if it was a DROID!
where are you supposed to put your iDuct-Tape for reception? :p

i keed i keed

looks awesome! i wish they did have ones for the droid, cuz I might've gotten one...

I don't see the hop cone design. Did you do it yourself?

I sent the design in to them to have it engraved. It's not something they offer standard, but you can have anything that will fit on the case etched, laser cut, or embossed on it, you just have to submit a file with what you want. It was super easy.

Back