My new favorite non-homebrew beer is...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sierra Nevada Torpedo. I go to the bottle store with full intentions of buying something else, and come home with the torpedo every time, that stuff calls to me.

Troeggs Mad Elf is a seasonal brew that can kick your ass. I've toured Troegg's while at the Harrisburg Auto Show and it was a great microbrewery to tour. Ever try Troeggenator? (Sp??)

Troeggs Mad Elf is a seasonal brew that can kick your ass. I've toured Troegg's while at the Harrisburg Auto Show and it was a great microbrewery to tour. Ever try Troeggenator? (Sp??)

Love all Troegs beers. You guys ever try Naked Elf? It's Mad Elf but w/ out honey & cherries. I actually prefer it to Mad Elf.

This is one of my favorite brews, they have it at my local grocery store, a sixer finds its way into the shopping cart on every visit...Hmm howd that get in there???

i still get that i cant believe i just spent 16 bucks on a sixer feeling.....although i just bought a sixer of ruination same price

Well wife and I went out the other day, and here locally we have a place called Sebago Brewing company. They have 4 brew pub style pub and brewery together. they have seasonal Double IPA man that has to be my new favorite. Hey even advertise here on the site. Check them out.

Back