What's your favorite late night snack after having a few beers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shell peanuts. Goldfish.

When I was younger, the only late night snack: Suicide Wings. (After age 25 though, I did not do well the morning after.)

Shelled peanuts are great, but don't fare well in the finished basement during Mario Kart.
Cut up Cheese and Summer Sausage with Crackers and Wheat Thins is our normal pairing with our nightly beer drinking and Mario kart. After Little one goes to bed of course.

Nachos! Provalone and Mozz blend. Heavy hands with the sour cream. No chip gets left behind. Broiled til the cheese just starts to brown.

they have this convenience store near my old house that made Beefy Cheesy Tots. it is the ultimate late night snack. Tater Tots covered in shreded roast beef and gravy topped with melted nacho cheese.

Individual nachos. Take a bunch of chips, place one jalapeño on each, cover with just enough cheddar to cover the jalapeño and bake for about 5min. Goes excellent with an IPA.

they have this convenience store near my old house that made Beefy Cheesy Tots. it is the ultimate late night snack. Tater Tots covered in shreded roast beef and gravy topped with melted nacho cheese.
I'm glad I don't have that around me. I'd be posting from my Rascal cause I'd be too fat to walk.

These:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f45/ommmmm-nom-nomm-125725/

The wife buys them by the 5lb bag at costco, they're "for the kids" but I love having them around for late night...
I love crap like that!! Pizza Rolls get made a lot on "Kids at Gigi and Papa's, we're staying in drinking with friends" nights. Never too old for junior high sleepover snacks!

Saltines with swiss cheese, homemade horseradish and mustard! mmm...these are also good to clear the sinuses if you build them correctly!

depends on how many beers actually.. Just a good buzz I will have eggs with some fresh salsa and bacon .. just pour the salsa and break the yokes ....

Now if I am really drunk Whatever I get my hands on.

Your mom...

(C'mon... 24 posts and NO ONE had gone with it yet?!?!? Joking... joking...)

I'm in the Springer camp... eggs... bacon.. basically breakfast.

No one else for the herring and sour cream? It goes great with ice cold vodka up from the freezer. It's good for you too. Lots of Omega-3!

New one here:
Bacon egg and waggle samwiches
BEW.JPG

yum....

Popcorn- popped on my stove, either kettle corn, or plain corn with some Penzey's Brady Street seasoning on it.

Buffalo chicken anything... wings, tenders, pizza, nachos, you name it. If not that then some of those sausage, egg and cheese on a croissant breakfast sandwiches.

McGriddle's kick ass! They always give me and my wife a stomach ache though...kind of like how Strawberry Quik makes you sick!

Alberto's (or Roberto's or any combination of the two names...Royberto's, Gualbeto's, etc.) carne asada burrito or rolled tacos with guac, cheese, sour cream, and salsa! The greasier, the better.

I found out that eating MORE food when drunk makes me much sicker in the morning.

Whatever is handy is usually the order of the day, but I'd go for Totinos frozen pizzas. I'm usually only getting stumbly when I'm with friends and we usually have lots of food made up. Dips and appetizers and sht like that. Ham and Onion cracker dip. Mexican tortilla dip, etc.

Latest posts

Back