was about to order this.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrossCreekBrewing

Reaction score
Complete Genuine Innovations Pin-lock Keg Charger Kit: www.kegkits.com

but then read buyers comments on the service from kegkits.com

does anyone else know of a place that sells a kit like this for pinlocks? i have tried to piece one together myself but i cant find a place that sells these parts seperately for as cheap, Homebrewheaven.com has the parts but with that nice faucet tap in there its like 80bucks total.

I've ordered from them before... it took a while, but I did get my stuff. If you are in no big hurry (i.e., within a month or so), then you might be satisfied... as long as you know what you're getting into.

You can buy those items elsewhere for the same or less money and actually receive the items within a few days. Try Williams Brewing or many other suppliers will have those items. The charger hooks up to a ball lock or pin lock disconnect that has the screw threads [MFL] instead of the barbed end.

Yeah, that's two separate items, and some extra CO2 bulbs. The CO2 charger is sold everywhere, without a QD, so you just attach it to a pin-lock QD.

the faucet, meh...I do cobra taps on everything. maybe in the new house tho...

Back