Mmmmmmmmm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wait

image-3281521304.jpg

If I remember correctly, "Spike" in that cartoon got the bejoobus whipped out of him in the end by a panther, and wound up doting on the little dog.

Just sayin...

CreamyGoodness said:
If I remember correctly, "Spike" in that cartoon got the bejoobus whipped out of him in the end by a panther, and wound up doting on the little dog.

Just sayin...

In the directors cut he whips the panthers ass, and then Chester fixes him lunch. That's the one I watch.

My kids LOVE some sushi. They eat mussels, calimari, RARE steak.....it is the vegetables they decide they don't like...and breadcrusts, WHO IN THE EFF IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT?????

G-damned grandparents "Oh let me cut the crusts off dearie" eff you grand ma, eff you.

;)

My daughter loves sushi, son loves mussels. Both of em ate the catfish I fried up last night but turned away from the chicken gizzards and okra, more for me!

Met a fellow meat smoking, sausage making, jerky smoking, beer enthusiast 30 years my senior. Asked about chicken hearts. He said they are the tastiest thing you can eat.

Will try the OP recipe.

*EDIT* with no recipe, this thread must be re-classified as trolling........;)

Recipe?

I don´t understand all this liver hating, foie gras is probably one of the tasties thing on earth, don´t eat to often cause it´s kind of cruel what they do to gooses but it´s sure tasty.
An easy snack recipe:
Grab some goose or duck liver or micuit (for this I like micuit better) cut it strips, making "blocks" of foie about 8cm long (sorry I´m metric), and 1.5 - 2 cm wide, roll them in thin slices of horse cecina (you can also make changes and use some serrano ham or prosciutto). Put in the oven for 5 minutes at 180C. On the side you can prepare a sauce with sweet wine and raisins. Put some raisins in a tupper, cover them with sweet white wine and leave it for one full day, chop (very fine) an onion, put in a pan with a little olive oil, let is simmer for about 5 minutes till golden but not burnt, add a little salt and nutmeg, put your sweet white wine and raisins with the onions in the pan, let it reduce for 10 minutes, take the pan out of the fire, put the contents in a blender and mix everything, you don´t want a runny sauce but a thick one with little raisins chunks in it. If this is to much trouble, just get some Pedro Ximenez wine and reduce it till it becomes a thick caramel like sauce (be carefull and don´t burn the thing).
and voila.
d8379e8f27c73ee1b601eedb5a7913d8.jpg

Met a fellow meat smoking, sausage making, jerky smoking, beer enthusiast 30 years my senior. Asked about chicken hearts. He said they are the tastiest thing you can eat.

Will try the OP recipe.

*EDIT* with no recipe, this thread must be re-classified as trolling........;)

Recipe?

check out the offal recipes thread! I posted it there!

Back