Premium Membership extension? Or relacement?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

befus

Reaction score
When you re-up for another year, does it automatically extend your current membership a year, or does it replace it with the new one? There doesn't seem to be any option other than the single sign up form. If the latter then a guy would want to wait till it nearly expired before signing up for the next year. Just wondering. TIA.

No,you can pay now & it'll extend from the original sign up day. Mine was like feb 19th. I re-upped a couple days ago,so it'll extens from 2/19.

Since we are on the subject...what about those of us who do not and will not use Paypal, can we snail mail the payment in?

I guess you can,yeah. Don't know the addy though. I just use paypal. Never a problem.

I won't use PP for multiple reasons, they screwed me hard about 5 years ago and froze a personal account because "I had too many transactions and it is suspected of being used for a business" took a lot of fighting but I finally got my money, closed my account and won't be back....besides they are owned by Ebay which is anti 2nd amendment and I won't support that at all.

Since we are on the subject...what about those of us who do not and will not use Paypal, can we snail mail the payment in?

Contact TxBrew for an address. You should be fine. The reason he implemented paypal was for ease of payment options on the user end.

I had a big problem with Paypal in the past and refuse to use them.

I have paid for my membership for the last few years with a check. Just contact TxBrew for and address.

Even though the link takes you to paypal, just sign in as a guest and you can use your own credit card, after that it will ask if you wanna sign up for paypal, just uncheck the box, click pay, and it uses your CC info and your done........

Even though the link takes you to paypal, just sign in as a guest and you can use your own credit card, after that it will ask if you wanna sign up for paypal, just uncheck the box, click pay, and it uses your CC info and your done........

Thanks for the info, hopefully in the next couple weeks I will have the scratch to do exactly this.

Back