The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you ever wonder if there are other people out there, normal people, who follow this thread sort of like scientists gazing down into a Petri dish and wondering "What the fark IS that ooze?"

I know Shecky does a cameo here occasionally, and he's sane, moral and relatively well adjusted. Yooper too, even though she's not.

paulthenurse said:
Do you ever wonder if there are other people out there, normal people, who follow this thread sort of like scientists gazing down into a Petri dish and wondering "What the fark IS that ooze?"

I know Shecky does a cameo here occasionally, and he's sane, moral and relatively well adjusted. Yooper too, even though she's not.

Been doing this for a years. I could write a psychology text on you guys.

Hey AZ, you coming out this time?

No. Not sure I could ever be a C's fan anymore if I actually ever got that close to Boston.

I'd like to complain to an admin about KFC boy... But afraid the thread will be shut down.

Have this ever been shut down?

Maybe someday you can get your personal moderator like we have in the TR. :p :eek:

(Shhhhhh. The "pro brewer" is gonna type something! Shhhh!!)

Oh wow... Look at all of the complete and total drivel I've missed while away. I should check in here more often!

paulthenurse said:

I am a scientist and I am one of those retards you speak of....so lets carry on ....that's my hypothesis

Psss. We're about ten or twelve-retard over the limit already.

Bird, are you retahded or something? If there is more than one retahd, then you're supposed to use the term retahds.
As in

We now have fourteen retahds over our alloted quota. We need to start worrying about the retahd-luxury tax that Tex may hit this thread with. Think John Henry can help us out?

Comcast, c'mere son. We need to talk.

You've been traded to the "Alabama Sud Sippers." We have valued your contributions to the Massholes over these past years. But, we were in a tough spot; we needed those two packets of expired Nottingham yeast and that six feet of Brett-infected beverage tubing, and you know... you've got to give up an asset to get an asset. Plus, the Doc said your liver is just about shot, and we don't want to be on the hook for the last two years of your contract.

We wish you all the best.

Who invited the Flatulent Fowl to our thread anyways? We've already got Rookie, isn't there a "One obnoxious retard per thread" limit?

Flatulent Fowl? I'll have to check to see if that name is taken. It has a certain ring to it.

And it IS "The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread". What in hell were you all expecting to attract, rocket surgeons?

Rook, since you've been traded and unfortunately won't be around for Masstoberfest we're going to allow Mort to bring his new buddies, Flatulent and Liverwurst.

I would say that we're going to miss you but I don't like to lie. Lets face it, that would be a whopper of a lie.

Thunder_Chicken said:
Heh heh, nice try. I'll meet you there with your pressure cooker.

PM Tex, he gives out Paul's address to all New Englanders, he's hoping ones a cop and willing to "take out the trash."

Back