What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One and only pour. Now thats a mug of f***ing beer!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390611952.743880.jpg

Can you get more? I'd love to try real kvass!

Sure can. Multiple versions, too. Would be happy to work something with you.

Drinking real ale phoenixx double esb. Can't wait for real ale, surly, 3 Floyds collab. You never heard of real ale but they are amazing!

I was impressed with Real Ale when I was in San Antonio.

Had a neighbor move in about 12 years ago who is from Russia. One day he gave me a bottle of KVASS and I never heard of it. When he said he brewed it himself I was shocked. He's aware of a low alcohol version but brews his to about 8%. He gave me his recipe and I brew it about once or twice per year. It's a nice break from "the usual".

My Ukranian coworker told us about Kvass. She only knew of a no alcohol version that was sold in the streets.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390616224.390865.jpg
Was staring at my selection of stouts trying to decide on a closer.

Then I remembered something about some bull**** can beer day and figured this was the obvious choice.

Cheers

My ginger brew. Super quick extract brew, half extract half brown sugar, touch of C80 steeped. Tons of ginger, lemon zest and some cayenne and cinnamon. Came out pretty well for something totally off the cuff.

Eddyline Crank Yanker IPA

While kegging my version of Yoopers house ale. Then I need to pack up the beer in the background for 2 trades.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390617573.513298.jpg

Open one now! I'll be sipping on these for a little bit

Cheers!

Just did dammit. This beer just keeps getting better and better but I think nows it's time so thanks.

Purchased at the Rehoboth brewpub November 2009. My second to last.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390617716.152018.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390617693.557339.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390617693.557339.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 80
Just did dammit. This beer just keeps getting better and better but I think nows it's time so thanks.

Purchased at the Rehoboth brewpub November 2009. My second to last.
View attachment 174576

Again. Thanks for sending me one of your last and that fort was beyond generous. That beer i always want to try and have. You are awesome. Have you open any other HB i sent?

Another red solo cup-full of rcan and Bacardi! Watched Melo drop 62 on Charlotte. It's been a good night!

Again. Thanks for sending me one of your last and that fort was beyond generous. That beer i always want to try and have. You are awesome. Have you open any other HB i sent?

Not yet on the Hb but stoked to try them all. I'm sure I'll have a mead in a carboy within 24h of tasting yours...

Now on Bell's cherry stout. Didn't have a chance to take a pic (read - too lazy to grab a camera ready device)

Sent from my mobile device, pardon my brevity.

Happy birthday to me. Starting this MFer off right...

This was good when I bought it in 12/12/12. It's amazing now. Don't know if I'll be able to keep my hands off the other four bottles I have left.

Happy (belated) birthday! Hope the beer got better after the tart.

Mark surprised me with even more Tired Hands even though I owe him about a case of beer at this point. Best BdG I've tried from TH by far. The carbonation doesn't hurt. This was a slushy when it got here, HandFarm was about 5 minutes from exploding. Ssssoooo glad it didn't.

Glad you liked it. I was worried about shipping with the cold coming but was more worried about the BdG going flat. Thankfully it made it!

So I get back from my trip to find the sump pump on the furnace running non-stop but water all over the floor (unfinished basement thankfully.). Threw down some towels and cleaned up, verified the hose from the pump was frozen outside. Pulled the pump out and stuck a bucket in its place until I can thaw the hose.

Then had to run one of the cats to the vet after a couple days of vomiting after every time eating. Luckily doesn't appear to be anything stuck in the digestive system so some simple meds to curb the vomiting - hopefully that does the trick so we don't do the blood-work crap.

Too darned tired to enjoy a beer at this point, so I think I'll crash and save it for tomorrow. Thank goodness the weekend is here!

Last bottle of Founders Reds rye and the rest of a small bottle of JAOM soon. Got married last year, tax season is officially disappointing and depressive now. Together we now get less than half of what we did not being married. I kinda already knew about that but I stil enjoy being married especially with my first baby (girl) on the way end of May. Cha-ching. This situation doesn't exactly help me to keep buying good beer. But it wont stop me completely, ;) Im watching you, beer. And I will buy you soon, for now its random homebrews. Get drank my little overly-conditioned aging batches.

Looking over the preliminary tap list for Hunahpu Day, I think they said they will have about 100 beers there. The Hunahpoopoo looks interesting. Drinking a Sobieski and cranberry.

I want to go to there with you. :rockin:

Couldn't decide on a beer in the cellar, so it's Weller 12 for a night cap. A choice I seem to be making a lot these days. I'm beginning to remember why I quit drinking bourbon. Thankfully I don't get stupid anymore, but it sure is easy to drink, especially when it's so darn cold.

Back