You kids stop getting your $#(@^ threads locked!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stand fully corrected...

Now back to the madness... Zombie Horses...

zombiedeluxecolor.jpg.rZd.38586.jpg

Sigh...who knew zombies would be so "in" right now. And I swear, just when I get all my pirate stuff just how I wanted it, suddenly it's so "yesterday." The fashion world is so fickle.

Sigh...who knew zombies would be so "in" right now. And I swear, just when I get all my pirate stuff just how I wanted it, suddenly it's so "yesterday." The fashion world is so fickle.

Tut Tut, not to worry Little Lady.. Pirates never go out of fashion! Sometimes they are at the forefront, sometimes in the shadows, but ALWAYS fashionable!

Whereas Zombies just raise their ugly heads every few centuries

Well thanks a lot all you zombie freaks!!! I was woken up this morning (6am!) because of a zombie dream where I was being CHASED!!

Great job!:)

Don't worry Pirates are universal...like the little black dress, they will never go out of style...heck only pirates have their own holiday after all.

But until then, howzabout....

Zombie Pirates!!!

zombipirate.jpg

The best of both worlds.

Back