You kids stop getting your $#(@^ threads locked!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell did that have to do with gay whales, llamas, or zombie cats? *BEEP* You Lose.

ZOMBIE WHALES (all caps!!!)

2626wys.jpg

Oh an the best zombie yet...

zombie_lego.jpg

Dragging this thread further down the rat hole, and speaking of horror movies, I always though the Cenobites from Hellraiser were zombies that had an intelligence.

Smart zombies....:eek:

Speaking of Deer...

Fisherman in Lake Ontario Bag One instead of a fish.

http://www.thestar.com/News/Ontario/article/449503

It's bad enough we have an illegal immigration problem with humans, now the animals are coming to America. At least the Canucks are taking care of the problem on their side of the border.

Disclaimer: The context of the illegal immigrant reference in this post was meant to be a joke. While I have some reservations about ILLEGAL immigration, it is not my intention to offend any otherwise law abiding illegal immigrant homebrewers who may be members of this forum.

Edit: Illegal Immigrant Zombies do scare me though.

Haha - actually, I was curious so I just counted my bunny's fingers - he has 5 on the front, but only 4 on his back feet :p

LOL! Thanks for the update! Now I will probably never forget that.

:off: All mammals have 5 fingers and toes its just some are buried or modified somehow... Like what we'd think of as a horses knee is actually an ankle with 5 fused toes faceing straight down...

/pointless information...

Lol is it possible to go off topic in this thread :D

Back