yall might kill me!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know i will get **** for this but when your broke you cant beat 5.25$ for a 12 of blatz or 2.50$ 40oz of PBR

fleas

kornkob said:
Yeah-- never really understood the attraction of bagging on BMC. It's decent stuff for what it is. I won't bag on Pizza Hut pizza for the same reason. Not generally my favorite but then when I order it I'm not expecting a classicly trained chef to whip me up magic. *shrug*

BMC is what it is: inexpensive, consistent, easily acquired and reliable.

I'm with ya, kornkob. I like barbecued rib steaks but I'll eat a fastfood burger and enjoy it for what it is. If I go over to a buddy's house I would never dream of insulting him by refusing to drink his beer. You know, sneering at someone's hospitality, it's just not done.

As far as cheap beer, don't try to read anything into it. You can think of it as a beer flavoured drink if you like. It's cheap, it's fun, and its available ALL the time. Lighten up.

I totally agree...while I love 'good' beers, I do not discriminate. Coors Original is one of my favorites-not just when I 'have' to drink it. It is a tasty, refreshing, consistent lager. It also depends on the situation-I can drink Coors for hours on end tailgating in 80 degree weather...try doing that with a 75 IBU IPA (some may be able to-not me)
Every beer is unique and serves its own purpose!

Yep. Cheap beers definately have their place. Some of my favorites are LaCrosse Light, PBR, Old Style, and Miller Lite.

One beer that I just really don't care for, though, is Budweiser. I don't know why. It just always tastes like piss. Even on a hot day, it doesn't work for me.

i totaly agree with you that budweiser is my least favorite

As far as cheap beer, don't try to read anything into it. You can think of it as a beer flavoured drink if you like. It's cheap, it's fun, and its available ALL the time. Lighten up.

and damn your right some people really need to lighten up you cant believe the **** you can get for admiting to drinking cheap beers drink what you like drink what you can afford

chears fleas :drunk: :drunk:

Back