What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from looking at a house with my gf.... Just did a drive by... I like it... Right in the price range... Thoughts?

http://m.trulia.com/property/3096235518-1463-Crosstown-Hwy-Lakewood-PA-18439

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

1390685821429.jpg

HB Cream Ale. Got everything ready to brew, but the 40 mph wind gusts talked me out of it. Going for the double brew tomorrow when temp is supposed to hit low 40s.

I see what you did there.

He's won ONE, which is more than McNabb (Cuse guy) won with Reid. :D

And to just think the Browns had to move to Baltimore to win a Super Bowl. :D

Yep ... and I have not real warm fuzziness for next year either. The Browns will continue to torment. And I only jest about Peyton - as good as he's been on the field, he's going to be even better as a coach.

Def not rocky mtn oysters. If you mentioned 21A, you must be referencing the Marooned on Hog Island.

Hog Island, San Francisco = where they got the oysters from.

Second cup of Coff. Was reading an instagram post from someone waiting in the line at Two Roads who waited "over 3 hours for liquid awesomeness" at NEBCO for a new release when they opened their new shop.

I can't understand how people do this. It's going to make me drink heavily if I keep thinking about it. :D That's the worst part of the craft beer industry, IMO.

Ahh sweetwater oyster shells is what it says on the can.. My bad.

Found these guys at Costco. Too good, to pass up. Even, the Stone Company store was out, thought I wouldn't get any Enjoy By, this time around. A couple of my Buddies, wanted to split a case, after I told them about it.

IMG_0690.jpg

Found this at Costco. Too good, to pass up. Even, the Stone Company store was out, thought I wouldn't get any Enjoy By, this time around. A couple of my Buddies, wanted to split a case, after I told them about it.

Damn! They want $12/bomber here in CT for those. F that!

I couldnt wait on this one. Damn its good! Thanks Mark!

Solid beer. I drank both of mine at the beach in Maryland this summer. Kansas doesn't deserve these. :D:D

Solid beer. I drank both of mine at the beach in Maryland this summer. Kansas doesn't deserve these. :D:D

Most of the state, no. I just found 6 2011 boris royales sitting on the shelf today! They have been there for months, and i just now realized what they were. I had to buy them. BTW, we get enjoy by for $7!

A Whatsit?. I brewed an oatmeal stout and the final bit of wort in the mash was still at 1.020 so I got on Beersmith and added 5 pounds of Crisp ale malt and 1 pound of carapils. I have forgotten what hops I used but it was an ounce at 60 minutes and another aroma hop at 15 minutes.

It is good, I cannot really describe it. It is a bit on the too malty side. But for an additional 6 pounds of grain and 2 ounces of hops for another 5 gallons of beer = not bad.

I agree, F that! These were only like $5.49 each, but, not even Stone sells them that cheap in store.

I think, I'm about to crack open an Enjoy By.

I agree, F that! These were only like $5.49 each, but, not even Stone sells them that cheap in store.

I think, I'm about to crack open an Enjoy By.

Wish I had one. But not for the ridiculous prices in my state. Cheers, man!

Iv'e been meaning to try this but been able to find the yeast, looked in a few places to no avail. The price on line seems out of line.
Another sample of the saison, anyone know how I can '"delete my account"lol

It's good stuff. Sucks you can't source the yeast locally. I guess I'm lucky to have a huge Asian market I pass by all the time that carries the yeast balls. I just wish they carried red yeast rice.

Still making the rice wine huh? I started and never stopped. Been in my rotation ever since. So many possibilities.

Yep, still making it. I love it, especially mixed with pineapple coconut juice and allowed to age at refrigeration temps for a couple months. Turns out awesome and dangerous. ;)

Back