Harvey Korman - Dead at 81

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
He was great on the Carol Burnett show.

harvey.jpg

Here he is as Headley Lamar in Blazing Saddles.

R.I.P. Harvey! I'll hoist a few tonight in your honor.

one of my favorite skits from that show.

[youtube]V-FLSCUsUKs[/youtube]

R.I.P. Harvey

Here he is as Headley Lamar in Blazing Saddles.

R.I.P. Harvey! I'll hoist a few tonight in your honor.

His greatest role, in my opinion. These days, that wonderful movie could never be made or released, with the "PC" mindset that now permeates society. It's a shame.

I'll be hoisting a few for Harvey as well, as I did for his co-star Madeline Kahn a few years ago. He will be missed.

I agree BlindLemonLars... Blazing Saddles is one of my favorite movies ever. I remember watching it as a kid with my dad and getting in SOOOOO much trouble from my mom when she found out!

R.I.P. Havery, you will be missed

Another classic funny man gone. The way he would crack up in those skits, while COnway would keep a straight face AND making Korman crack up more was the funniest thing ever. Blazing Saddles is nearly my favorite movie of all time. "Mongo pawn in game of life." What a classic movie. Too many quotes to quote here, even if I felt that I could repeat any of them in today's society.

Remember when Korman and Conway starred in all those old Disney movies?

this man was the great actor and he is may favorite from Carol Burnett. But as we all know he is dead now.

Guys, you do realize that this is over a year old, right?
Still, RIP Harvey.

Bea Arthur just passed away too. Of course, she and Harvey Korman were both talented people who appeared in the worst piece of television ever...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVbCS8vg8m0]YouTube - Cantina scene in Star Wars Holiday Special[/ame]

Back