Where to get labels? Bulk? Cheap?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerdad

Reaction score
I was getting lables from an online homebrew store for $5.99 does approx 108 lables. They are the glue back ones you have to wet. I like these better than the gummy ones you have to peel like avery labels. They are easier to take off when the beer is done. Does anyone have a good source for these a little cheaper?

I just went to an office supply store and bought a package of colored paper. Use a color laser printer for printing as the inkjet ink won't hold up as well to moisture. I then just use rubber cement on the paper and afix to the bottles. Labels won't come off until you want them to and when you do, just grab a corner and label and glue come off with no residue left behind. It works so sweet and costs me under $10 for hundreds of labels. :mug:

Great thanks sounds good paper and glue. Duh I should have thought of that. I also use a laser jet, but unfortunately it's only black and white. It's ok it gives the label a king of notalgic look.

Back