What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caramel Apple Hard Cider.

image-1063332537.jpg

Hey fuzzymuff.........I mean mitten, guess what I'm making soon!
;)

image-996747608.jpg

CliffMongoloid said:
River Towne pineapple ale.... Def pineapple

On a side note i left the iron on on our carpet... Burnt thru the carpet... Didn't burn down the house... Win? ... Oh such is life

I've been wondering about that beer. Been to the brew pub in monroeville a bunch of times and thought their beers were solid. Not sure about pineapple though. Not a fan of pineapple.

I've been wondering about that beer. Been to the brew pub in monroeville a bunch of times and thought their beers were solid. Not sure about pineapple though. Not a fan of pineapple.

I like pineapple juice so i liked it... But it tastes a lot more like pineapple juice then beer.... If someone gave me a glass of it and said it was pineapple juice i wouldn't know the difference

CliffMongoloid said:
I like pineapple juice so i liked it... But it tastes a lot more like pineapple juice then beer.... If someone gave me a glass of it and said it was pineapple juice i wouldn't know the difference

Then I'm definitely going to steer clear. I can't stand pineapple. Makes me gag.

Karbach Hop Delusion Imperial IPA. I have enjoyed most of their beers (except the Weisse Versa), but this one blows them all away. Delicious. Strong apricot notes with a great malt backbone. Highly recommended.

(plus it's the first time I got to use my new Jester King glasses)

tyzippers said:
Just got a bunch of juice to make that today. Might start it tomorrow. What post number did you say was the recipe you used?

Post #420

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Nice! Hard Root Beer floats are so damn good!

I will definitely be making some of those when my hard root beer is finished.

Billy-Klubb said:
I just ate a small onion from our garden. I need to stop doing things when I start drinking.

I work with a guy that eats onions like an apple...sober. At least you have an excuse.

Now the chilled 10oz or so of my saison I bottled today that didn't fit in bottles. Tasting good for my first shot. Nice and dry, some peppery spice and a awesome funkiness on the back end. Can't wait till its carbed! Thanks for the yeast Gabe

ForumRunner_20130720_221803.jpg

Bigelow92 said:
Plus also their bullies! Do a google search of "magic hat vs. west sixth". They're tryin to choke out other breweries before they have a chance to compete. They wanna be the Quirky anheiser Busch of craft beer.

Lol maybe that's because they are owned by a big company now. You also meant in bev right?

I checked weather.com a minute ago. it said there's a 90% of drunk tonight with a good chance of hang overs in the morning.

You mean it said: "You wouldn't BELIEVE how high the chance of getting drunk TONIGHT is! Possible severely epic hangover of DEATH tomorrow!"

TWC has become such a tool that I can't even look at it anymore. Seriously. I ban it from my work computers. Which is unfortunate only that they have the best radar coverage; but I'll gladly stick with NOAA's Nintendo 8-bit pixel map over the sensationalism of The Weather Channel.

Gag me with a spoon, like, for real.

A bomber of this XP and a sixer of Firestone DBA for 9 bucks? Why not

Edit: The XP is so-so. A little on the sweet side, more along the lines of a slightly more bitter amber

ForumRunner_20130720_193224.png

You mean it said: "You wouldn't BELIEVE how high the chance of getting drunk TONIGHT is! Possible severely epic hangover of DEATH tomorrow!"

TWC has become such a tool that I can't even look at it anymore. Seriously. I ban it from my work computers. Which is unfortunate only that they have the best radar coverage; but I'll gladly stick with NOAA's Nintendo 8-bit pixel map over the sensationalism of The Weather Channel.

Gag me with a spoon, like, for real.

You know he didn't REALLY see that on the actual Weather Channel right? Such anger! :D

Cathedral said:
Hoptimum, in a Magic Hat glass. Possibly the only good thing to come out of that brewery.

Edit: The Magic Hat glass is the best thing to come out of their brewery.

[/URL][/IMG]

Ever tried meat whistle?

You know he didn't REALLY see that on the actual Weather Channel right? Such anger! :D

Yeah, but he brought it up, on the internet, which means I'm held by the internet Rules of Engagement to speak my opinion every chance I get. Speaking of opinions, have you seen CNN.com lately...

:mug::mug:

I think TWC is run by a bunch of Y2K babies.

Ever tried meat whistle?

Personally, no, but that definitely sounds like something the Magic Hat people would specialize in! badabum!

Seriously, no hate against Magic Hat, they're just people making beer. It's just not beer I like.

Back