Had to Brag..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSomps6

Reaction score
So I just picked up:

11 - 5 gallon kegs for $15 ea.

3 - 10 gallon kegs for $30 ea.

2 - 2.5 gallon kegs for $10 ea.

Looks like I've got some brewing to do

:ban::mug::D

Are they Cornelius style? If so, you got those 2.5 gallon ones for a steal! You rarely see them for under $70 a pop!

A local guy was reducing his inventory... good timing on my part! or maybe just lucky...

Yes all Cornelius style...

You could turn around and sell those 10G ones for probably at least $100 each, and I'll bet you'd get $50 out of the 2.5 gallon ones.

Not saying you should sell, but you seriously scored.

could I buy one of the 10's and 5's off you? I'm in kzoo and come to GR on occasion...

c'mon man, share the love. What are you going to do with 90 gallons of keg space....

c'mon man, share the love. What are you going to do with 90 gallons of keg space....

I'm guessing brew 90 gallons of beer....if it were me, if I had a score like that, I'd hold onto it for dear life. Especially the 10 gallon ones...those suckers are gold.

I'm guessing brew 90 gallons of beer....if it were me, if I had a score like that, I'd hold onto it for dear life. Especially the 10 gallon ones...those suckers are gold.

Well 7 of the 11 - 5 gallons were not for me, and neither were 2 of the 10 gallon. I picked them up for some buddies... So total I have 8 - 5 gal 1 - 10 gal and 2 - 2.5 gal... I'll have to brew 55 gallons.... Plus it gives me enough kegs to age in....

Well 7 of the 11 - 5 gallons were not for me, and neither were 2 of the 10 gallon. I picked them up for some buddies... So total I have 8 - 5 gal 1 - 10 gal and 2 - 2.5 gal... I'll have to brew 55 gallons.... Plus it gives me enough kegs to age in....

Exactly....I have 13 5 gal cornies, and wouldn't part with any. They are awesome for aging the beer, and I like to have a pipeline.

Back