• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of Brewing Goodies in North Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegreatgumbino

Reaction score
I'm located in Spring. Getting out of the hobby. More pics available here as well as a list of additional items available here. Additional items include 20lb. CO2 tank, Perlick 425ss, bench bottle capper, & more. I do not have a truck to deliver & can't help load any of this stuff due to health restrictions, so you'll need to bring a buddy to load the big stuff.

I updated the linked spreadsheet 3/13 @ 2:15 p.m. with items that are sold pending payment.

Kegerator $650
I bought this in March 2008 from a homebrewer and rebuilt it (new hoses/taps/shanks, etc.). Previous owner had it built as a barebones Kenmore Fridge kegerator by B&S Brewer's Guild in Seabrook. It's in great shape. It will hold 5 ea. 5 gallon ball lock cornies. I rebuilt it with 13" SS drip tray w/ backsplash & drain, 3 Perlick 425SS taps, new CO2 tank, new beer & gas lines, and all SS shanks/tail/shank collars. It’s got ~8’ long 3/16” beer clear beer line to the taps and all hoses have ¼” barbed swivel nuts. The tank is an aluminum 20lb. CO2 tank and dual regulator that sits outside the fridge. Inside there’s a 4-Way CO2 Distributor w/ 1/4" MFL shutoffs & built in check valves. I used the 4th gas line to force carb. The original bottom glass & dual drawers are still in place & work great for storage. I’ve never had any problems with weight & regularly had 5 full cornies sitting on the glass. I’ve got a lot of pilsner, pint, stein glasses/mugs that I will include in the sale (I’m keeping my favorites). Some glasses have logos & some don’t. The dual regulator has a wye with a 1/4” shut off that I used for my beer gun. I’ll include 3 each 5-gallon ball lock cornies in the package and 33 oz. bottle of BLC.

Kegerator.jpg

Freezer/Fermentor $250 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
~24 CF Frigidaire Deep Freezer Fermentor (exterior 27.5” W x 35” T x 73.25” L). It has a Ranco ETC-211000-000 digital temperature controller setup with a ceramic heat bulb/cage to control fermenting temps. It can be set to control fermentation temps +/- 1 degree year round. I know there are at least 2 basket racks that sit inside & there might be 4.

"
1q5tgz.jpg
"

DIY Hopback Starter $40
I bought this on Ebay a while ago with the intent of making a hopback/strainer for my therminator. Never got around to doing anything with it. 2" diameter flanges 1 3/8" ID pipe size under the blue covers. I think the main body is 4" or 4 1/2"

Hopback1.jpg

thegreatgumbino said:
I'm located in Spring. Getting out of the hobby. More pics available here as well as a list of additional items available here. Additional items include 5 gallon ball lock kegs, Ranco ETC, 20lb. CO2 tank, Blichmann beer gun & accessories, brix refractometer, 15 lb. barley crusher, earlenmeyer flasks, Perlick 425ss, bench bottle capper, & more. I do not have a truck to deliver & can't help load any of this stuff due to health restrictions, so you'll need to bring a buddy to load the big stuff.

Kegerator $650
I bought this in March 2008 from a homebrewer and rebuilt it (new hoses/taps/shanks, etc.). Previous owner had it built as a barebones Kenmore Fridge kegerator by B&S Brewer's Guild in Seabrook. It's in great shape. It will hold 5 ea. 5 gallon ball lock cornies. I rebuilt it with 13" SS drip tray w/ backsplash & drain, 3 Perlick 425SS taps, new CO2 tank, new beer & gas lines, and all SS shanks/tail/shank collars. It’s got ~8’ long 3/16” beer clear beer line to the taps and all hoses have ¼” barbed swivel nuts. The tank is an aluminum 20lb. CO2 tank and dual regulator that sits outside the fridge. Inside there’s a 4-Way CO2 Distributor w/ 1/4" MFL shutoffs & built in check valves. I used the 4th gas line to force carb. The original bottom glass & dual drawers are still in place & work great for storage. I’ve never had any problems with weight & regularly had 5 full cornies sitting on the glass. I’ve got a lot of pilsner, pint, stein glasses/mugs that I will include in the sale (I’m keeping my favorites). Some glasses have logos & some don’t. The dual regulator has a wye with a 1/4” shut off that I used for my beer gun. I’ll include 3 each 5-gallon ball lock cornies in the package and 33 oz. bottle of BLC.

Freezer/Fermentor $250
~24 CF Frigidaire Deep Freezer Fermentor (exterior 27.5” W x 35” T x 73.25” L). It has a Ranco ETC-211000-000 digital temperature controller setup with a ceramic heat bulb/cage to control fermenting temps. It can be set to control fermentation temps +/- 1 degree year round. I know there are at least 2 basket racks that sit inside & there might be 4.

""

DIY Hopback Starter $40
I bought this on Ebay a while ago with the intent of making a hopback/strainer for my therminator. Never got around to doing anything with it. 2" diameter flanges 1 3/8" ID pipe size under the blue covers. I think the main body is 4" or 4 1/2"

Interested in the beer gun, refractometer, and ranco. PM me details

PM sent! are you willing to ship anything. First in line on the keggle if your willing to ship to 98371 for a reasonable price..

All messages have been replied to. I'll ship on some items. Hit me up with questions & pic requests.

Hmm.... I'll think about it. I've been contemplating ordering new on eBay for around same price, just never wanted to wait.

Do you have bottles for sale? Where are you in houston?

Thanks

I'm in Spring, as stated in my original post as well as my Craigslist ad. I don't have any 16 oz. bottles. Here's the inventory:

I don't have any 16oz bottles. I have:

~2 1/2 cases of brown 12oz with no labels
~12 each of 12oz clear (corona/sol)
~12 each of 12oz green (dos xx)
~12 each of 12oz brown with labels.

Back