Drastic brewing problem!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petep1980

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I sit here typing and the worst thing to happen to my brewing career has sunk in. I can't believe I let this happen.

I have two emptied fermenters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOO!!! Get off your ass and brew right now!

iamwithstupid.gif

An empty fermenter is the Devil's workshop.

Bang your head on the wall, and shout Jesus save me! Three times, and Fedex willl bring you more supplies. (Sorry, I just came here from a religion debate thread) ;)

LOL I don't think my primary bucket has been empty for longer than 3 days or so since July. I keep telling myself I can slow down a little bit but then I find another recipe I want to try.

I think you are contagious, all 3 of my fermenters are empty :( I don't think I'll be cured until after Turkey Day

I have three empties. They taunt me day and night and, at the moment, I can do nothing about it. I believe they may well revolt soon. Tomorrow morning, they will be bungied to the support posts in the cellar.:D

I have a bigger brew problem than my empty fermenters.... I have an empty wallet! No brew budget right now. (I'm hoping that gets slightly cured tomorrow and this Mac computer that I have on Craigslist gets sold, giving me enough money for at least one batch.)

Back