HBT Pint Glasses- Show Them Off Here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyangler18

Reaction score
My pints just arrived a few moments ago. With the company VPN down for the count, guess I have the day off!

Freshly pulled pint of Yoop's DFH 60 Clone:

IMG_5252.JPG

Here's mine with SN's Anniversary Ale, '07 vintage... aged almost a year now.

HBT%20Pint.jpg

But now, I'm drinking my Double Dead Guy Ale from it.

They do look damn nice... Money has been tight (and I need some more equipment), but as soon as I get all caught up, I am going to purchase some of these.

Found mine on the porch at lunch this afternoon. They look great! I'll leave a pic after work.

Just got home from work and found mine on the porch.
Here is a shot of one with this years rendition of DragonTail Ginger Ale.

:mug:

IMG_0235_2.jpg

Looks good. I completely missed the thread about these. Are there or will there be any with the graphic in white?

I took a sharpie to my ole tapers and chicken scratched an HBT on em and was just fine with that. Until now.

I may have to spring for a set maybe spring for a mug (if they are available yet, off to find that thread now too).

I keep wanting to take a "All my glasses" picture like yours, Talley, but I have too many of the damn things, and they're spread amongst too many different rooms. Most are still in the box, too.

One of these days I'll post them. Maybe SWMBO and I can find a nice display case so I can finally unpack them!

crap.
I will have to brew some lighter beers and buy some HBT pint glasses now.

peer pressure.
-or rather -
beer pressure :)

I keep wanting to take a "All my glasses" picture like yours, Talley, but I have too many of the damn things, and they're spread amongst too many different rooms. Most are still in the box, too.

One of these days I'll post them. Maybe SWMBO and I can find a nice display case so I can finally unpack them!

I was actually kinda bummed with that pic. I really thought I had more glasses than that. I must have a pint glass gremlin somewhere......or a gnome.

I think this picture speaks a thousand words. Thanks to TxBrew for the glasses and thanks to EdWort for his fantastic Bee Cave Brewery IPA.:mug:

Walks away wiping a tear from eye.:D

DSCN1779.jpg

Here is mine. Arrived just in time to display my first homebrewed beer.

EDIT: Wow, that picture looked a lot better on my home machine.

1st Beer Backlit.jpg

Back