• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MN - Stout / Nitro Setup - faucet, shank, tank, regulator, lines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookiemofo

Reaction score
Selling off my stout / nitro setup. Everything but the keg, and the fridge. I can include a keg for an additional cost.

Stout faucet with handle
5' 3/16" beer line
Gas and Liquid ball lock disconnects
4' 5/16" gas line
Nitro regulator
22 cubic foot Nitrogen / Beer Gas tank

All of it is less then a year old. Only half a kegs worth of use so far.

Looking for $210... local only (MN).

PM me for more details (pics and such)

thanks.

Just not feeling it... Haven't really nailed down a stout that I want on tap at all times. Would rather invest in a third tap and a separate system to force carb the warm kegs in my pipeline

Regardless of your reasons, this is a good deal to get started on a nitro tap! I spent more than this on retail equipment to get mine set up. Someone will find a good home for this.

possibly... if I can find someone looking for the tank and regulator... I can keep the shank and lines for my other faucet.

give it a couple days to see what other responses I get... I have a listing on CL at the moment.

Sounds good just let me know.

possibly... if I can find someone looking for the tank and regulator... I can keep the shank and lines for my other faucet.

give it a couple days to see what other responses I get... I have a listing on CL at the moment.

K, I just need someone to take the tank. Let me try posting just the tank on CL as well to see if I get any takers.

wookiemofo said:
Just not feeling it... Haven't really nailed down a stout that I want on tap at all times. Would rather invest in a third tap and a separate system to force carb the warm kegs in my pipeline

Dang I would run all types of beer through one of those. And stout is my fave anyway. It is my goal to have one set up at my house. Cant do it right now tho sry.

Depending on the price, I would buy everything except for the faucet and handle.

EDIT: I see you want local only. Let me know if the previous potential buyers don't go through and if you are willing to ship.

Hmm, just noticed that this was local only as well. Would you be willing to ship the regulator if you do split it up? If not, I can look elsewhere.

I won't be able to ship the tank because it's full of gas... that said i'd prefer to not ship any of it. I could probably ship just the regulator though if it comes down to that. But as mentioned, I need to find someone to take the tank as well.

franchiz may be interested in the setup as a whole... i'll keep everyone posted.

I wonder if I can exchange the nitro tank for a 10# co2 tank?

I know that there are others posting in front of me... If you are willing to ship, I'll take the entire kit at your original offer price.

I'm located in St. Cloud, and I'd be interested in the whole works. I think I may have emailed you on CL too. Let me know if it's still available!

Thanks for the interest everyone... i just sold the lot last night. Am just getting around to updating my listing.

Latest posts

Back