A small victory in this dog eat dog world...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Michael Irvin Let go by ESPN: :ban: :rockin:

ESPN

NFL analyst Michael Irvin no longer with ESPN
ESPN announced that Michael Irvin, who had been an NFL analyst for ESPN since 2003, is no longer with the network.
ESPN Communications Vice President Josh Krulewitz issued a statement, saying "We thank Michael for his contributions to ESPN and wish him well."

I heard that last night as was really happy. It's a joke that they had that guy involved in broadcasting anyway - he's a total scumbag.

I guess I'm the only one who liked Irvin on ESPN. The only times I didn't like him were when he was talking about the Cowboys and/or T.O. Then his bias really showed.

the_bird said:
They're just clearing a spot twelve months early for Brett Favre...

You mean Tiki Barber?

I think I read Tiki was actually picked up by The Today Show. Weird.

todd_k said:
The only times I didn't like him were when he was talking about the Cowboys and/or T.O. Then his bias really showed.

Soooo...when DID you like him? 5 minutes out of every show, the only five minutes he wasn't interrupting people?

Honestly, I didnt mind him too much. I was growing up when he was a star and him, Emmitt and the 'boys were my team! I was a little bit of a front-runner at age 10...Now I'm a Browns fan... :eek:

When reached by phone, according to Newsday, Theismann would neither confirm nor deny the report, and added he could not respond publicly "until I fully understand what has taken place."

He may never fully understand what has taken place.:D

Back