Distance between faucets on kegerator door?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRems

Reaction score
Hi, I'm in the middle of a kegerator build. I won't be getting my faucets and shanks for at least 1 week. But I wanted to get the holes drilled before they get here. I don't want them in the way of each other but still want them close so I can use one small drip tray. Only going to have 3 taps. One hole came drilled in the fridge already for a faucet when I got it. What distance should I space them? Thanks.

Thanks, with them at 3.5" how close are the circular trim peices that cover the hole?

Wait until you get the equipment. Measure twice, cut once. Some of the shank's washers are pretty large.

I'd wait.

My pre-drilled wall mount faucet/drip tray is 3" on center. Which will put the faucet dead center of a normal sized pint glass when their side by side. Since I suck at explaining things, here's a pic.

DSCN3112.jpg

Thanks that's exactly what I wanted to see. If yours are 3" on center then I will do 3.5" or 4". I would normally wait Untill I have the products in hand to measure, but I have to return my friends plasma cutter in a couple days and I wanted to cut the holes while I still have it. I also want to get the door painted and cured before the parts come in.

Back