Is it possible to over ferment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agsensi

Reaction score
Ue to keg connection.com screw up charged my account but order never went into their system and they have no record of payment my beer has been sitting in my fermentor for a week I'm a newbie but was wondering if there would be any hurt in letting it sit for another week or maybe 2 the way seems its going or should I bottle this batch and make more for the new keg? Kegconnection.com very disappointed

Also if I can leave it should I move it to a secondary fermentor?

Let it sit for 3 or 4 weeks in your fermentor. One week of fermentation is too soon to bottle or keg. Meanwhile work out your problems with Keg Connection while you wait..

You are good Like they said above 3-4 weeks is no problem at all. Yeast will still be working to clean things up.

Ok thanks all this is only my second batch so still learning. Kegconnection price OMB there December deals are awesome just mad that they have my money and I'm not getting anything for it

Back