Homebrew survey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrd789s

Reaction score
Hey brewers,
I am doing a feasibility study for a grad school entrepreneurship class. My partner and I (both homebrewers) have chosen to investigate the concept of a multifaceted homebrew supply operation. Our goal would be to provide high quality homebrewing supplies and education at an affordable price. We feel that there are many people who would participate in the hobby of homebrewing if it were less costly.

If you get a chance to fill out our survey, we greatly appreciate it. If not, no problem and thank you for your time.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8DMGCP3

If you have any additional questions/advice/suggestions/knowledge which you wish to bestow/etc. please feel free to send me a message.

Thanks,
Mike

meh I did the survey for him. Doesn't really apply to me though, I never order online unless my local shop doesn't have it, and over the years of brewing they have ALWAYS had what I was after!

Home Brew Den Tallahassee Florida Rules!

Back