link to the diy kegerator thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewer#19

Reaction score
due to unfortunate circumstances (don't ask) i haven't been on here since thanksgiving. back then i remember there being this thread of all threads on making a kegerator out of virtually any fridge known to man. this diy had at least 10 different configurations and write ups, some one really took there time on it.

so anyways, hopefully one of you veterans has this link saved and could be so kind as to post it up for me. i'm looking to get back into brewing and a new kegerator would do the trick, i'm just not sure if i want to do the standard 2 keg mini fridge deal or go big and do a normal sized fridge.

thanks in advanced.

thanks for the reply, i did a search last night before posting and found a few of those threads myself. the thread i'm really looking for was a multi-option/project thread. it had everything from the classic using an old ice box fridge to retro to modern to pretty much everything. it was an extensive collection.

anybody know what i'm talking about?

Latest posts

Back