What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duder, you suck at reading. it's Billy Klubb. :D

Dammit I knew I missed read that sorry.
Who remembers this movie?
Bull****. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Working on my second pint of cream ale that I found 1/3 of a corny in the back of my beer fridge a few weeks ago. when this keg dies I am on to Founders Breakfast Stout.

NIZZLE said:
Dammit I knew I missed read that sorry. Who remembers this movie? Bull****. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Full metal jacket

Pint of my fiancees first all grain brew. I think I said before it was cream of 3c but its actually the Miller Lite really triple hopped recipe. Shes changing the name to The Lawn Ranger.... ba dum pum. Its pretty good for what it is and nice clarity!

ForumRunner_20131022_200130.jpg

You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?

Figured I would continue to drink my cloudy milky cider since I cannot work my other job tonight.

on to my 3rd cream ale. This keg is almost kicked. Can I kill it tonight? Should I try?

Shouldnt have picked up the keg. Its cloudy now. Whoo hoo more gas for the coworkers tomorrow.

Torpedo as Celebration hasn't hit the shelves yet. I swear I'm going to put these bottles in the recycle bin.

tripplehazzard said:
I guss this may be appropriate for the achy thread... cant wait to stock up on the love child!!!
i want to try love child and chocolate ale.

"Bullish*t, sound off like you got a pair!"

Drank a pair of Sam Octoberfest's and have a craving to watch Full Metal Jacket now.

Darkside IPA from NXNW. I could take a pic, but it would look exactly the same. Same grain bill but hoppier? It's entirely possible. Just ok

tripplehazzard said:
I guss this may be appropriate for the achy thread... cant wait to stock up on the love child!!!

I saw that on IG today. Come on Rye on Rye!
:D

I've seen a couple threads with people fed up with constant leaks, or unable to get anything but flat or foamy pours. It'd piss me off too.

Starting off the evening with a bomber of my English IPA.
I am having an issue getting a good pour myself, but I was expecting that. My dispensing lines are to short. I just didn't realize it would be as much of a problem as it turned out to be.

It could just be my luck, not trying to scare anyone away from it, it sure is easier on packaging day. I did have about 8 months without any problems (after the whole "why is my shiz super-foamy line length phase"). Most of my issues arose when I went from a 2 keg/2 tap set-up to a 6 keg/ 2 tap set-up, it sucked not being able to carb beers waiting to be served.
Interesting. I had considered naturally carbing kegs after hitting them with a blast of co2 to seal them. That way you shouldn't need all the extra space or hookups.

Currently running a 3 keg system. Dual regulator. 45 and 15 psi respectively. The 45 is for carbing in 2 liter bottles. That has actually turned out to be a lot of fun.

I'm drinking some of the cider I put on gas last night. It's only kinda carbed, but still good.

A Schlafly X IPA. Its like a golden snowglobe-with the help of yeast floaties. Kinda appropriate for this snowy october day. Wow.. the leaves have barely even fallen halfway off the trees.

Back