Looking for photos for a painting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underwaterdan

Reaction score
My wife is an artist and I was looking for some ideas for her to paint me a few 8x10 paintings to hang in my bar area. I am looking for some great photos or links to paintings or photos that would fit. The one I seem to like now is this one, minus all the extra blue moon ads to it :).
blue-moon-ad.jpg

Check out istockphoto.com. The pics are very, very cheap if you want to buy larger versions than what you can see on their site.

Or do a search on flickr - there is some amazing stuff on there - lots of high quality - all free.

Also, check out this site. They had a contest before X-mas that was all user submitted beer-related photos that you should look through - really good variety of stuff

Let me know if the artist would ever do some contract work!!!

I've been dying to find someone to do a fairly simple mural of a street scene with the street kind of going away from you as if you were standing on it.

There's a pic in my gallery of the "front of my pub" and the far wall is the one I want to paint.

C'mon... Long Island isn't that far!

That is a great picture. I was just told by the artist, that is too detailed... I don't care - was my answer :).(Okay I just said that in my head :))

By using a little artistic license it doesn't have to be that detailed...just use it for inspiration...:mug:

+1 for the voices in your head that don't make it to your mouth...;)

Who wouldn't want a painting of this dude in your bar?

Who wouldn't want to be partying with this dude in your bar?

drunkeuro.jpg

Latest posts

Back