Stockton Ca.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Lathrop, I know there are a couple clubs in Stockton, Modesto and then more in the Livermore,Pleasanton area.

I have already talked to some people from their group. And one of the shops I go to is in Modesto.

u go to the one on Kansas? I have bought all my stuff online from kits to all equipment. I have noticed it is slightly cheaper then the LHBS

bassassassin772 said:
u go to the one on Kansas? I have bought all my stuff online from kits to all equipment. I have noticed it is slightly cheaper then the LHBS

Yup. Barley and wine. It is a great shop and the people there are really nice. It isn't too much more than online after you factor in shipping.

I'm in discovery bay right by Stockton. Still on extracts with specialty grains. Having some great success though. Boy is this fun.

Well, I haven't actually started yet, but I am here doing lots of reading and research for when the time comes... We're moving this summer from Salida up to Ripon, and when we get all moved, I have the green light to get things going.

:)

From Oakdale, and I frequently shop at Barley and Wine, except when it comes to large equipment, which they don't seem to have. mxpx5678 have done a couple beers in collaboration. Highly recommend the experience. Fun to see how other brewers do it, and it's also interesting to see the equipment they use.

From Oakdale, and I frequently shop at Barley and Wine, except when it comes to large equipment, which they don't seem to have. mxpx5678 have done a couple beers in collaboration. Highly recommend the experience. Fun to see how other brewers do it, and it's also interesting to see the equipment they use.

I think this is your subtle way of knocking my equipment ;) Jk Jk.

Dude....I'm not knocking your equipment...it's just that I would never use it. Ever.

JUST KIDDING! Actually, I was referring to the autosiphon you left at my house. I've never even seen it in use, but it's convinced me to get one when I need to replace my Better Bottles instead of getting the porter bottle with the racking adapter. I love my racking adapters, but they add so much to the cost of the better bottles.

Also, your comments on the crush I get from my mill solidified the choice I made. :)

Dude....I'm not knocking your equipment...it's just that I would never use it. Ever.

JUST KIDDING! Actually, I was referring to the autosiphon you left at my house. I've never even seen it in use, but it's convinced me to get one when I need to replace my Better Bottles instead of getting the porter bottle with the racking adapter. I love my racking adapters, but they add so much to the cost of the better bottles.

Also, your comments on the crush I get from my mill solidified the choice I made. :)

Yeah other than that we use pretty much the same setup. :)

until you get your top tier, you bastard.

I wasn't going to mention it, but yeah. My Blichmann Top Tier gets here on Thursday. So uh, yeah. KERBLAM!!!! Brewing is awesome.

Shooter said:
The former VP of our club started a new homebrew club somewhere out in San Joaquin County, but I don't know where they are currently meeting.

You mean Peter? The club meets in Lathrop and is for the Manteca, Lathrop , Tracy area. I go to it. It is a really small club right now.

I also am a member of the Mad z's

I'm in Lathrop as well. I'll be joining the Brew Angels as soon as I can scrape up the dues.

In fact, I'm having a brew-in and craft beer mixer this weekend at my place. A few of them might be there.
Sunday 11am to 7pm?

I'm looking for someone with a grain mill because I forgot to get this 55lbs of Maris Otter milled at my LHBS when I bought it. Any takers??
(Please say yes and I'll email you the details).

I'm in Lathrop as well. I'll be joining the Brew Angels as soon as I can scrape up the dues.

In fact, I'm having a brew-in and craft beer mixer this weekend at my place. A few of them might be there.
Sunday 11am to 7pm?

I'm looking for someone with a grain mill because I forgot to get this 55lbs of Maris Otter milled at my LHBS when I bought it. Any takers??
(Please say yes and I'll email you the details).

We have a club that meets In lathrop from time to time. I have a nice grain mill and am in lathrop. Let me know if you want to use it. Pm me and we can arrange it.

Hey mx, sorry I did not see your post until now. I was watching my email folder to be notified of any replies but it was not set up right. When's your next meetup in Lathrop?

Back