The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bulls Beers said:
I'm using my new spike kettle for the first time. It's great, but I should of bought the 15 gallon instead of the 10. I don't know what the hell I was thinking..I'll be ordering the 15 tomorrow. I guess it's good to have a few nice kettles.

What were you thinking?

Boston_Bruins_logo.gif

Awesome win tonight!

Cheers!

TheDudeLebowski said:
Cape,

It was good meeting you down at the Bog. The Amber Rye is really good. Thanks for the extensive tour through the brewery and amazing holiday light show.

Thanks for further inflating his ego!

Thank goodness for a nice calm Bruins win tonight.
Back in first place with a game in hand over Montreal.

The Patriots, otoh, are the football equivalent of torture.
Today was a capper, I was convinced the jig was up for sure.

Sucks about Gronk, though. Every week we lose a key guy, it was his turn I guess...

Cheers!

TheDudeLebowski said:
Cape, It was good meeting you down at the Bog. The Amber Rye is really good. Thanks for the extensive tour through the brewery and amazing holiday light show.

Extensive tour?! Did he point at Matt and Frank and say "they do everything and I drink beer?"

day_trippr said:
Thank goodness for a nice calm Bruins win tonight. Back in first place with a game in hand over Montreal. The Patriots, otoh, are the football equivalent of torture. Today was a capper, I was convinced the jig was up for sure. Sucks about Gronk, though. Every week we lose a key guy, it was his turn I guess... Cheers!

Yeah i was at the game. Left with 2:30 left in the clock. Kicking myself now....

But just think, you probably beat some of the traffic.

Too funny. Here is an exact recitation of my conversation with Yeager this morning...

Me... "You left the game early? Why?"

Yeager... "I was with my neighbor and we figured they were going to lose anyways and we wanted to beat the traffic."

Me... "You live 15 minutes away. What's wrong with you?"

Him... "Well, you know how it is..."

Me... "No Chris. I have absolutely no idea how it is. Did Her Most Imperial LeeAnn-ness give you a curfew?"

Him... "You're an *******."

Me... "We've already established that. I'm right, aren't I? You had a curfew!"

Him... "*******!"

ROTFLMHAO

In another thread I used "Water skiing on a couch" as the sort of ideas that crazy brother in laws come up with.

Then it struck me. I'm a crazy brother in law! I have a boat, I can get a couch, and I have access to virtually unlimited quantities of two things

1. Alcohol
2. Brain power

That's a dangerous combination.

#2 is where you guys come in. I'm thinking two toboggans and a whicker couch. Plus we need a TV. A lazy boy would be ideal but the weight might make that prohibitive.

Discuss.

In another thread I used "Water skiing on a couch" as the sort of ideas that crazy brother in laws come up with.

Then it struck me. I'm a crazy brother in law! I have a boat, I can get a couch, and I have access to virtually unlimited quantities of two things

1. Alcohol
2. Brain power

That's a dangerous combination.

#2 is where you guys come in. I'm thinking two toboggans and a whicker couch. Plus we need a TV. A lazy boy would be ideal but the weight might make that prohibitive.

Discuss.

#2 just might be a grossly misguided assumption. However given enough of #1, the illusion of #2 just might pull a rabbit out of the hat, or some other posterior body part...

Oginme said:
#2 just might be a grossly misguided assumption. However given enough of #1, the illusion of #2 just might pull a rabbit out of the hat, or some other posterior body part...

In his mind he has mad brain power.

In his mind he has mad brain power.

Well, you certainly cannot fault his ambition or propensity for causing some serious bodily damage when the couch flies off the toboggans during a sharp turn. I've got a ton of baling twine, if that'd help.

I have no illusions vis a vis my brain power. It took me 35 years to graduate from college. Me is stoopid,

However. I have a vision. I believe that with perseverance, a lot of alcohol and a total disregard for the mores and social standards of society, we can sink well below those mores and usual social constructs and do something truly stupid and foolish.

I don't expect The Great Couch Waterskiing Experiment to be the capstone experience of my life but lets face it, you arseholes keep reminding me how old I am. I might croak any day now. So I'm recruiting all of you in this endeavor. I'll try to stay alive till June, lets put our brain power together and come up with a way to do this really stupid idea

paulthenurse said:
I have no illusions vis a vis my brain power. It took me 35 years to graduate from college. Me is stoopid,

However. I have a vision. I believe that with perseverance, a lot of alcohol and a total disregard for the mores and social standards of society, we can sink well below those mores and usual social constructs and do something truly stupid and foolish.

I don't expect The Great Couch Waterskiing Experiment to be the capstone experience of my life but lets face it, you arseholes keep reminding me how old I am. I might croak any day now. So I'm recruiting all of you in this endeavor. I'll try to stay alive till June, lets put our brain power together and come up with a way to do this really stupid idea

Let's face it... Only real friends of PTN get invited on LSU. Get Chris to help you!

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

Year one of LSU was focused on maximizing dive time. Now that I live in the daylight with the rest of you ill be broadening my horizons. Foolishness and frivolity will play a key role on all future non dive excursions
Fwf
And there is a standing offer for all of you to join us whenever we leave the dock. (OK not ALL of you but you get my point.). And besides... This would be an HBT project executed by HBT folks.

Uggg. I effin hate posting from my phone and the shtty HBT App.

You need to add some level of buoyancy to the toboggans I would think or else the entire thing would just instantly sink. Either that or you would have to have a beach start / finish... and just pray you were able to bring it up to plane instantly.

Solid concept though and I would think could be easily accomplished.

Uggg. I effin hate posting from my phone and the shtty HBT App.

You need to add some level of buoyancy to the toboggans I would think or else the entire thing would just instantly sink. Either that or you would have to have a beach start / finish... and just pray you were able to bring it up to plane instantly.

Solid concept though and I would think could be easily accomplished.

PTN ain't boyant enough?

Back