What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had my home made kombucha a minute ago. on to water now while getting ready to bottle more of the 'bucha.

Brewed many things but homemade Kombucha intimidates the hell out of me. I like the store bought stuff but never made it and never had any homebrew version of it. One day I'll give it a shot.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394313703.608449.jpg
Getting homerfied with some susan

Waiting on boil with heady and once boiling moved to a sucks, it's a family day at leaux dog brewing with mr.leaux him self, dam Stanley steemer guys are here doing the living room carpets and asked the wife if I was cooking meth, to many breaking bad episodes I guess

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394313462.476781.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394313520.245032.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394313665.676063.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394313696.629767.jpg

I can't find Sucks anywhere. There is one restaurant I know in Michigan that serves Lagunitas IPA, but I've never seen it anywhere else in the state. When I was in Chicago last month, I saw their IPA everywhere...no Sucks...

I can't find Sucks anywhere. There is one restaurant I know in Michigan that serves Lagunitas IPA, but I've never seen it anywhere else in the state. When I was in Chicago last month, I saw their IPA everywhere...no Sucks...

I see it all over the place. For being around Detroit there seems to be so many beers you cant find

I think they're done for the year. Last year's was way better IMO.

I bought 2 six packs last year and they were gone in a week. I bought 2 six packs 2 months ago, I still have 5 left ....

I have brewed one truly bad beer in my brewing career...others mediocre , for sure...but one BAD beer. This is the last bottle of my first IPA. I now know the problem(s) with it, and am grateful to it for teaching me the dangers of thinking "caramel is good and hops are good, so together they must be awesome". The heartbreaker is how good it looks...look at that beer...and how good it smells ( pure hop heaven ). As the last one, I shall not dump. God speed, shi!!y IPA...god speed ...ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394314879.328281.jpg

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

I know. What the hell. But you're on the west side, right?

EDIT: I've never seen any Lagunitas package in Michigan.

Yeah I am. Next time you get a chance to drive around map out a trip to Champanes Wines in Warren and Beer Baron in Livonia, you wont be sorry.

Yeah I am. Next time you get a chance to drive around map out a trip to Champanes Wines in Warren and Beer Baron in Livonia, you wont be sorry.

Good to know. I'm in the East side of Detroit ( Macomb), so those places are not too far, but certainly a drive. And, yes, I know Waren is in Macomb bit I'm north Macomb , originally from St Clair County.

Looks good. And chicks can't say "I'm a dick".

I'm personally more amused when a chick says it.

Chugging water, slowly losing to this plague my wife and kids have been carrying the last 2 weeks.

Stopped in Illinois to get some beer, grabbed a bunch of randoms. Pic soonish maybe.

SEC chicks are downright dumb. Not that I've had a problem with that spending time in GA, Tuscaloosa and such.

Fight on.

Pretty much all of these bought due to seeing them on here. Except Hophenge and the one I can't pronounce. I've got a soft spot for Deschutes though.

Not sure where to start once they are cold.

Oh, and I picked up an extract w/ specialty grains kit.

1394317473773.jpg

Gravity samples of my milk chocolate stout as well as my wit for my hb club iron brew competition. Racked both of them today looking to keg them next saturday. Hopefully I'll be taking home a trophy for the wit(growler with the winners name engraved) come the 22nd. The chocolate milk stout will definitely be entered in a competition I am going to in April. Mad I split the batch with my buddy who I showed how to make an all grain batch on my equipment. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394318005.619083.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My RIS came in at 1.102. Hit my numbers perfectly. Time to murder another beer to celebrate.

View attachment 184569
Farmhouse pale with galaxy mosaic and citra bottled with jp dregs

Hey! You are alive after all! Lol
Having first drink in 5 days due to that damn terrible flu. First time Ive been sick in two years but it was hell. Grape Skeeter 15% for now. Gonna be mostly HBs the next few weeks to save xtra cash for our first brewery trips of spring/summer coming up next month.

Attachments

• 1394321081466.jpg
    1394321081466.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 83
Back