What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
founders.JPG

Fantastic tripel from 21stA/Elysian. By far the best pumpkin offering I've had; great pumpkin pie nose and light enough of a body to not be overwhelming.

ForumRunner_20131111_171800.png

ForumRunner_20131111_171843.png

Oh good. I've only missed 105 posts in the past 24 hours.

Looks like it's slowing down a bit in here. Just killed a Racer 5 after a long work day.

Now a splash of Bulleit as I decide whether to read or skip all your 105 posts worth of nonsense. image-263223536.jpg :D. :mug:

Stillwater- Why cant ibu. Lot of citrus tart lemonyness, not the hop choices I would like in a belgian-Pale ale(I belive it is?) with a mild malt character. The tart lemony hop character just made it seem like a sour almost. I like this hop character in general but proabably with darker malts or more malt character/ richness. Still a good beer,bright,refreshing,tart,lemony bitter. Price pisses me off.:) Im over it.

Had a SN Celebration with dinner (spicy acorn squash curry and jasmine rice). Now having a sample from the bottling bucket of a brett english barleywine aged for 8 months in our bourbon barrel, prett-tay prett-tay prett-tay good.

ForumRunner_20131111_233834.jpg

Starting with this one. Which i have never tried. Then onto an atwater pilsner, to see if i like it the second time around. Then a great lakes eliot Ness. Nizzle i hope your right and it.is a good beer and maybe i got a bad batch. Hopefully this pilsner wont have the stale aftertaste

Just got back from USA and had Manny's Pale Ale, Lagunitas IPA, Alaskan White, Diamond Knot Brown Ale, Mac and Jack Amber. Oh and picked up 40 bottles of great stuff.

Well. Im on the atwater pilsner. Definatly better than the other tome i tried it. Doesnt have the stale cardboard aftertaste. Nizzle thanks.for the advice.

Got roped into hanging out and watching the game. I was glad to get out TBH. But up too late when the Dolphins started playing better (girl I was with is a fan). Drank Great Lakes Big Black Stout, Ten-Fidy on tap (zing!), shared a bottle of Pumpking, and had a glass of my cider. Alarm went off way too early. :( Water now, shower then coffee.

Coffee after last night's snow storm episode. I had to go out into the boonies of Avon/Westlake to take my son to work & the dang alternator belt popped when I got back to the intersection of the main road,rt254. Cost me part of my electric bill money to get it home. $78 to go 6 miles? Geez. Might still brew today?...

Back