NJ HOPZ 1st meeting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewslut

Reaction score
NJ HOPZ Homebrewing Guild is Thrilled to announce our first meeting!!!

We welcome all local homebrewers interested in Food,Beer and Fun

When-Wed April 1st 7:00 PM
Where-Long Valley Brew Pub,Long Valley,NJ

Link to location-http://www.longvalleypubandbrewery.com/

See You all There

Look for the NJ HOPZ signs/nametags

:tank: Count me in!

Feel free to stop buy our recently created club forum introduce yourself, and RSVP. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Bump.

We've got 4 register for our first meeting, don't be the only one left out!:mug:

looks like 5 now sweet come visit our club forum

NJhopz
banner2.jpg

Cool name and logo. I get a chuckle out of how many homebrew clubs use contrived acronyms to form brewing words. Five people at the first meeting is a really great start. Good luck.

Cool name and logo. I get a chuckle out of how many homebrew clubs use contrived acronyms to form brewing words. Five people at the first meeting is a really great start. Good luck.

Thanks Bobby!

Well the first meeting was awesome!! would like to thank all who made the trip..welcome to the club nostalgia! what a great bunch of guys looking foward to reviewing all the beers we exchanged and to the next club event.

Jay

"Mashtastic"

Thanks for the props Bobby!

Great meeting, great guys. Had a blast and looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Back