We gotta have a George Dubbya quotes thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

Reaction score
so here is the first one that made me spew beer from my nose while reading...

“The thing that's wrong with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur”

"Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a — you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." —President Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

And Jessie Jackson's more than brilliant response:

BRENT MERRILL: As you saw today at the president’s conference, the leader of the free world does not understand tribal sovereignty. What would you do in your estimation, Reverend, what would you do and how would you advise tribes to educate our folks, just exactly what tribal sovereignty is?

JESSE JACKSON: The President explained. You just didn’t understand. Sovereignty is sovereignty. You understand? It’s like in sovereignity. If you are on a reservation, you have been soverized. Your Ph.D. is in soverbication. You understand? I don’t think you understand.

Wow, so the only person who can hold a candle to Dubya's stupidity is Jesse Jackson.

What a shocker.

"Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon gas? ... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 28, 2008

"Fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice and I....uhhhh....uhhhhh....I won't get fooled again." BRILLIANT!!!!!!

"I know the human being and fish can co-exist peacefully" Sept. 29, 2000

"And so, in my State of the—my State of the Union—or state—my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation—I asked Americans to give 4,000 years—4,000 hours over the next—the rest of your life—of service to America. That's what I asked—4,000 hours" April 9, 2002

"Fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice and I....uhhhh....uhhhhh....I won't get fooled again." BRILLIANT!!!!!!

you forgot the first part: "We gotta a saying in Tennessee, actually it's in Texas, probably from Tennessee too. It says..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back