93 Gallon big brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedalbiker

Reaction score
Check out our video 93 gallon one mash tun cleaned and boiled in same tank
lot of work but a good time was had by all

Check out our big brew video

Thanks
Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
That is freaking awesome!! Looks like you guys had a great time. What kind of beer was it? How the heck did you get that heated?

It was a blonde ale. It was a good time we used two hurricane burners they done well. we thought the hard part would be chilling 93 gallons of beer but our march pump could not go fast enough. Just a good time had by all

What brand or type vessel is the boil pot? It looks ideal for big batches. How much do they cost? I bet you needed a LOAD of yeast for that big a batch.

Nice!
I'd love more details on how you pulled that off. I assume everyone brought their fermenters to fill up? Did you all pitch at home?

That looks like a livestock watering trough!

The mash tun/kettle is a whirlpool tank that was being discarded. We all did bring fermenters. We each supplied our own yeast. What we brewed was the blonde ale recomended by AHA. It was a good time. We mashed then transfered the wort to holding vessels cleaned the mash tun and used it again as a boil kettle.

Thanks
Terry

Back