Northern Brewer Classic Wildflower Braggot Mead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mean to sound overly critical. Perhaps if you used some punctuation and basic grammar, we might understand what you are asking.

has any body it tryed if so was it any good ?im looking to make some braggot any tips or recipes would be helpful ty for your time

I've never used a "mead kit", but I have made a braggot before. I pretty much made a stout (extraction style) the normal way and added 2.5 lbs honey (1 gallon batch). It tastes great, alot like a highly alcholic honey stout. Yum!

I don't mean to sound overly critical. Perhaps if you used some punctuation and basic grammar, we might understand what you are asking.

please adjust your reading skills to 2011 text mode.

Any commercial Braggots out there to try?

I've never used a "mead kit", but I have made a braggot before. I pretty much made a stout (extraction style) the normal way and added 2.5 lbs honey (1 gallon batch). It tastes great, alot like a highly alcholic honey stout. Yum!

2ndGen, did you mean that you only made 1 gallon of Stout and added 2.5 lbs of honey to the finished gallon of stout? I'd like to make a braggot or comparable honey beer thats drinkable in the same amount of time as a beer, as opposed to the aging time of mead.

Latest posts

Back