What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have to try the reg Noir but I thought vanilla and coffee were both really good. Big coffee beer fan tho.

Mashed in, running a quick errand, then cracking something open.

Oh, I love coffee beer. You may not find a bigger fan of coffee beer than me. Just not a big fan of the coffee noir. I've had it a couple times now and it just doesn't do it for me. I didn't think the flavors of the coffee and barrel were successfully blended. Just my opinion though.

Sampled my sour blackberry cider. Tasting pretty good, but going to give it a bit more time on the oak before bottling.

Also tasted this Lacto starter that's going in my gose a bit later today. It's sour alright. Hopefully it has enough time to sour the wort since I have to pitch the sacch before flying out again on Monday morning.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394905439.894164.jpg

Choking down another Hi Res...trying to get rid of it. Tastes like alcoholic fruit punch...in a bad, cloying kind of way.

LOVE a CAO gold right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I don't smoke all winter, so these are looking and smelling good. I probably will not cut the first one for a while yet, though. For now they are in the humidor getting acclimated to 70% humidity.

EDIT: shame, though, this Dragon's Milk tastes like it would go great with a cigar.

Was worried that I sat on this bottle too long, but my first impression is pretty good. Golden Delicious, Tripel aged in Apple brandy barrels.

Cleaning bottles while the boil is going behind me.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394908107.439043.jpg

Was worried that I sat on this bottle too long, but my first impression is pretty good. Golden Delicious, Tripel aged in Apple brandy barrels.

Cleaning bottles while the boil is going behind me.

That sounds delicious!

Finally a beer after a moohoo clone attempt brewday. I think this is the first american tripel ive had. I like it but its certainly different.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394911409.373878.jpg

I have serious bar envy every time you post a picture of it. :D

I love it so much, which is why I post it so much. The basement was set up for it when we moved in...the counter and cabinets, the dishwasher and sink...but I bought the bar and the mirror before we had a couch in the house. Sad thing is I won't be here much longer this year. Once the weather turns, I'll be out in the back yard and will neglect the bar until next fall.

EDIT: I'm thinking of buying a "patio furniture" kind of bar for the patio this summer.

Just came in from cleaning the chicken coop...spring thaw stank

Giving this a try

Its very smoooth
very creamy.
a touch sweet.

KIMG0187_zpscieud821.jpg

Back