• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Corny Kegs, Carboys, Kegging Equipment, Kegerator equipment (Los Angeles)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordan725

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been getting deeper into brewing, and am looking to expand my operation. As such I am looking for the following, if anyone in the area has any for sale, I would love to save on shipping:
1) Kegging Equipment: C02 regulator, tank, etc
2) 5 Gallon Corny kegs. Looking for anywhere from 1 to 10 depending on price and how many you have
3) Carboys or other inexpensive fermentation chamber. Looking for anywhere from 1 to maybe 5.
4) Equipment for kegerator conversion: I have the fridge, so looking to Tap Tower and other accessories.

Send me an email if you have anything you think would be of interest. [email protected]

Thanks so much,
Jordan

Jordan--if you are interested in a 20# co2 tank, I have a guy that will be selling me one this weekend for a good price and I know he has more. Most are out of date but it shouldn't be a big problem. He is out in Palmdale area and I'm in West LA, but he is often in downtown LA, which isn't so bad. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you his email.

Also, don't mean to compete with you, but I'm in LA and also looking for similar items. Craigslist is fairly barren these days. I'm especially interested in corny kegs, 6 or 6.5 gal carboys. Also interested in wood barrels, brew stands, pots or keggles with ball valves, cheap kegerator, fridge or freezer, and other random brewing gear.

I am in Westwood Village, so right near you. Do you remember how much the c02 tank was?

Another idea could be to find one or two others and split shipping on a bulk order of gear, to bring down the shipping cost.

Thoughts?

He said he'd sell it for $40, and I am meeting him on his way from LAX back to Palmdale, so not sure if he left for whatever trip already or could add another tank before leaving. Anyway, I'll PM you his email address. If nothing else you could probably catch him downtown another time.

Group order is a good idea. For example, there is a thread here to buy some cheap cornies--we could see what it cost in shipping to get 4 or 8 cornies shipped out here and split up the kegs.

Interestingly enough, I am also looking for maybe 2-3 keggles and 1-2 unmodified sanke kegs in the Los Angeles/Palmdale area. Not sure where one might find these things outside of craigslist. I would be interested in a group buy as well.

Back