Beer in AZ/NV/UT that you can't buy in CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groo

Reaction score
I'm going on a trip through Utah (National Parks), Arizona (Page and Grand Canyon) and Nevada (Vegas) and I'd like to buy some bottles of beer that I can't get in Los Angeles.

One of my favorite breweries is Odell's and I saw that they distribute in AZ so it got me thinking, what else should I keep my eyes open for? If you can give me some good beers and maybe some good places to pick them up at based on my route it would be most helpful. Any good brewpubs suggestions are welcome too?

Thanks

The SeekaBrew web site should be able to help you. It's not perfect but will give you an idea. Also since you'll be up that way, stop in to either Lumberyard or Beaver Street in Flagstaff or Grand Canyon brewing in Williams.

The SeekaBrew web site should be able to help you. It's not perfect but will give you an idea. Also since you'll be up that way, stop in to either Lumberyard or Beaver Street in Flagstaff or Grand Canyon brewing in Williams.

That's a pretty cool site. It looks like if I'm lucky I could gather a nice collection of brews from a handful of great breweries. Now the trick is figuring out where to buy any of them.

Back