• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Tier Brew Stand with acc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireMedic331

Reaction score
Making room for new baby, brew equipment has to go!!! 3 tier gravity brew stand, fully welded 1 1/2" box tube with 2 38,000 BTU burners (propain) 2-7gallon aluminum brew pots with lids 60 qt mash tun 25' 1/2" wort chiller 2-6 gallon glass carboys 1-5gallon glass carboy 1-6gallon fermenting bucket with lid and built in spout 3-funnels 1-large stirring stick 2-bottle cappers 1-wine thief 2-syphon tubes 2-hydrometers 2-carboy brushes 1-metal strainer Misc-bottle caps, primming sugar, whirlflock tabs, airlocks, carboy stoppers,rubber hose, large bottle of star san, and 2 books on home brewing with recipes. This set up works great for brewing 5 gallon batches of beer.

$500 obo
Mike
Located in N Fort Worth, TX

SOLD!!!

rwinzing said:
You may run into a hard sell with 1 post though.

True, but it seems the buyer would most likely be local since he is selling as a package and it wouldn't be worth shipping everything.

I would think you will get some takers.

It looks like you have some good storage space in there. If it were me I'd carefully pack it up and store it for a while.

Throw it in the rafters so SWMBO doesn't see it! Then break it out when the baby is around 6 months!

LOL, I sold my 3 tap keezer last month, and my beer room has already been converted into a nursery! :( Between my crazy work schedule and the new baby I dont see me brewing any time soon!

Hey. Very interested in your system. A buddy and I are Houston firefighters and are just getting started brewing. He will be up in Dallas today and tomorrow and can be reached at 832-443-6564 (Manuel). Call if still available.

FireMedic331 said:
Making room for new baby, brew equipment has to go!!! 3 tier gravity brew stand, fully welded 1 1/2" box tube with 2 38,000 BTU burners (propain) 2-7gallon aluminum brew pots with lids 60 qt mash tun 25' 1/2" wort chiller 2-6 gallon glass carboys 1-5gallon glass carboy 1-6gallon fermenting bucket with lid and built in spout 3-funnels 1-large stirring stick 2-bottle cappers 1-wine thief 2-syphon tubes 2-hydrometers 2-carboy brushes 1-metal strainer Misc-bottle caps, primming sugar, whirlflock tabs, airlocks, carboy stoppers,rubber hose, large bottle of star san, and 2 books on home brewing with recipes. This set up works great for brewing 5 gallon batches of beer.

$500 obo
Mike
Located in N Fort Worth, TX

Hey brother,
This is Manuel I think I sent you a PM if not I'm the guy my friend just posted about

Back