• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO Elevator Ghost Scorpion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qhrumphf

Stay Rude, Stay Rebel, Stay SHARP
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not much into trading and have no idea how hard it is to get nor what folks might want in return. I can get most beers from the east coast. Let me know what you want and I'll let you know if I can get it.

Not sure it is possible, but I'll find out for you. I live an hour outside of columbus and need to pick up grain soon. Will probably head up on monday or tuesday. I'll let you know what I find out. How much you you want? The one I got to try was in a 12 oz bottle. Did you want the whole six pack, if that's how it is sold?

What interesting stuff can you get?

A single 12 oz will be plenty. I wouldn't imagine they'd sell it by more than that, but if it's only 6ers I'm cool with that too. I've usually seen folks having what looked like bombers, which would be fine too. I usually like to trade 6ers though, and would be more than happy to fill out the rest with other stuff.

I'm not sure what's available my way that's not available your way, and I'm sure there's a lot of overlap. I can easily get most anything from Terrapin, Troegs, Weyerbacher, Victory, Heavy Seas, Flying Dog, Duclaw, Sixpoint, Brooklyn. Can get just about anything from Dogfish Head. A few DC area locals that are really good (DC Brau, Port City). A number of breweries elsewhere in VA (Williamsburg Alewerks, Star Hill, Blue Mountain, and Devils Backbone, who owned at GABF last year). Highland and Duck-Rabbit from NC. Can get Allagash and Maine Beer Co (although limited selections). I'm sure there's a lot more I'm not thinking of at the moment. Basically most anything east coast (no Cigar City or Alchemist though). Anything in particular you're looking for?

Let me see if they even have any to sell somewhere. I'd be interested in some DC Brau though for sure. I'll let you know what I can come up with in a few days.

So you were right. I found it and they are selling it single bottle at a time. They are freakin $4.99 for a single though. If you want it, I can get it. Let me know. Sorry it took so long. I think they just released a bunch of it recently. Wasn't able to find it before, but now I see it in more than one place.

I'm actually surprised it's not more than that. Although perhaps I'm just jaded, since that's barely more than the average craft beer when bought by the bottle around here. I'm definitely game for a swap then. I'll hit you up via PM to work out the rest.

Back