Plate Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
billtzk said:
no real need for an act of contrition mrbowenz. i'd be real interested in hearing your impressions after you actually use it. the price of the therminator makes it a tough sell for some folks; the more options people have and the more competition in the product market, the better for all.

Thanks billtzk,

I am new here and didn't want to anger anyone, so far I love this board, it's awesome.

I will give a full report , I am doing the new brew system right now and that's were I plan on using it . Just seemed to be a really good deal, interesting note, that guy had 6 of them this AM , and now he is amost sold out. Anyone from here buy one today ?

I bought one. I smashed up one end of my cfc last week, and this may solve two problems if it works. Looks good on my CRT anyway.lol

Bump.

Any progress on the take-apart plate chiller? I was thinking about using one for HERMS, and it would be very helpful to be able to disassemble.

Back