Free co2 and keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deremer

Reaction score
I met a guy at a brewery tour and we got to talking about homebrew. He want's to start brewing so I invited him over Saturday to brew. He showed up with a 20 lb co2 tanks and a corney as a gift. He saw a restaurant closing and the owner was throwing out 3 tanks and 12 corneys. All I need is a regulator some hose and fittings and I will be in business. I sent him home with a nice assortment of brews and an open ivtitation to come back any time.

Thats awesome. When I lived in vegas my LHBS gave me a free 20# tank someone ditched at the store. It made me a happy guy.

Bah, you had me all excited with the title. I thought you were giving stuff away.

Congrats on your awesome gifts....

deremer said:
I met a guy at a brewery tour and we got to talking about homebrew. He want's to start brewing so I invited him over Saturday to brew. He showed up with a 20 lb co2 tanks and a corney as a gift. He saw a restaurant closing and the owner was throwing out 3 tanks and 12 corneys. All I need is a regulator some hose and fittings and I will be in business. I sent him home with a nice assortment of brews and an open ivtitation to come back any time.

Did you run to the restaurant and grab the other kegs? What a guy, whenever someone sees me brewing all they do is ask "is it ready to drink yet"

Back