So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my batch of amber ale in the fermenter. Should be awesome. And I wasn't even supposed to brew today until my wife talked me into it...

Speckled Heifer that I started last night

image-3498595361.jpg

Brewing an APA/IPA this Saturday.

Maris Otter (10 lbs)
Crystal 20L (1 lb)
Cascade Hops (1 oz at 60min, 1 oz at 40 min, 1 oz at 20 min, 1 oz dry hop)

It's not the weekend yet but since I have the day off I just started the mash on my first 5gal BIAB brew a RyePA. Planning on doing another 5gal of American Wheat on Sunday.

might be able to squeeze it a brew day on Sunday after Easter festivities in the morning..... my next brew is a saison using wlp670 w/ additional brett C and B.

wife is going out of town with our two youngest kids. She left me with our 13 year old (my brew helper) :rockin:. Thinking about doing two batches instead of one. American IPA and my Honey Creamed Cow.

Another 10 gallon batch of Amber Lager. Picked up some Wy2206 last night, gonna cook up some starters Friday morning, and brewing Saturday.

Finally getting the pipeline back up to speed.

:rockin:

Not brewing, but I'll be transferring the latest wheat to a keg and loading up the new kegger. Just have to drill for the CO2 line and splice it in. Wife wants to fill a couple 2L soda bottles and add da Vinci syrups to them. I've done this before. I'm hoping peanut butter isn't one of them.

Hoping to get off early tomorrow and brew an ordinary bitter w/ fuggles. I am hosting a beer tasting party on Saturday with my first four batches and a few good local beers. Should be fun!

Crushing tomorrow for a Sat brew. Going with a Honey wheat-ish. Local honey donated for a sixer. I love that trade. Did the same thing for maple sap last year. Fun for all of us.

I think i may have said it but hell i'll confirm it i just crushed up a grainbill for a juniper pale ale tomarrow morning,and bottleling a Bravo ipa also.Doing a double tasker during the boil-may as well get er done during the boil.Besides i need the fermenter to put the wort in.

I'm brewing some beer tomorrow. And when I brew said beer, it will be a Black IPA. ;)

Already milled my grains and measured out my strike water to let the chlorine evaporate...also crushed a bit of grain to soak for a lacto starter...that's right, gonna finally take on that sour I've been yammering about. Gonna drop the SWMBO off at work then mash in hopefully around 10 AM tomorrow.

I will be doing an all-grain Rye Stout tomorrow - most likely my last stout til fall. Need to start doing some lawnmower beers.

Cheers!

I'm making the next experiment of my neverending quest to find my house lawnmower beer. I've got the grain bill dialed in (I think) and am tinkering with the hops today. This time I'm trying some late additions of Saaz, which I think will be awesome. Cheers!

Gotta bottle my blonde this weekend and scrounge together some more bottles to get my amber off the yeast next Friday so I can brew my planned Friday the 13th Imperial Red IPA.

I had a Saranac White IPA and loved it. Im going to try and brew that beer tomorrow but with a bigger emphasis on the hops. I find most saranac beers at too malty...

Brewing for Jesus, Sunday Special EasterBrau Hoppy IPA. I just finished drinking the brown in the keg, kegged the Citrachronica IPA (Zombie Dust Clone) a week ago, kegging the Orange Hef tomorrow for our camping trip in two weeks and I am left with two lonely carboys that are feeling pretty empty now. Oh yeah, going to brew on Sunday AND cook for family our Easter Dinner. Have a Happy Easter--RDWHAHB.:mug:

Well I made a Wyeast 1968 starter on Wed and I think it's a dud. There is some settlement in the bottom of the flask but I never saw any "foam" on the top which makes me think I'm going to have to bail on the 1968 and buy some S-04 instead. This is for a Boont Amber Clone.

Back